Arrival

Whirlwind *Editing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The warm air hit her cool skin as she stepped out of the plane. It felt amazing, the warm breeze dancing around as she walked across the tarmac. It was early in the morning but she felt invigorated and refreshed. Smiling to herself and her surroundings she took a deep breath in and filled her nostrils of the crisp sea air, and stared up at the clear blue sky, holding on to her hat tightly as she felt the warm breeze pass by her again.

“Noona… Ji Hyo Noona!”

Quickly turning she saw her younger brother waving her over with a big smile. She waved frantically at him and ran to his direction.

“Joong Ki, I’ve missed you!” she squealed as she engulfed the taller man into a big hug. After their embrace she stepped back and looked at him up and down.

“I can’t believe you actually turned out alright, I wouldn’t have guessed it. You were such a scrawny kid back home!” She giggled as he gave her a glare.

“Noona how can you say that! I’ve always looked this good.”

“Hmm sure you did” rolling her eyes at him. He quickly wrapped his arm around the petite woman and lead her inside the airport to collect her luggage.

“Come on Noona, I think it’s time we got you some food. You are thinking all crazy right now” he chuckled. She followed suit and laughed with him.

--

“Noona how much did you pack? You know we are only here for 9 days!” Joong Ki exasperated as hauled the 3 large suitcases towards his hire car.

“Yah, how can you question me on how much I brought? One of those suitcases is yours aishh” She said as she tried to slap his arm but he dodged successfully.

“NOONA!” He shouted at her vicious nature. She just shrugged and unlocked their hire car, the boot automatically opened and she made her way to the driver’s side, watching Jong Ki struggle to load the bags.

“Yah hurry up will you! We still need to check in and meet the others!” She shouted as she fixed her hair in the mirror. Joong Ki shook his head at his sister’s attitude. Feels just like he was back in Seoul. Slamming the boot door down he ran to the driver’s side only to be glared at his beloved sister, he slowly made his way to the passenger side and made himself comfortable.

“Noona! It’s all your fault we are in a rush now. It wasn’t me who missed the original flight and had to take the next available one.” Joong Ki said as he looked at her in disbelief.

“Ok, Ok, I’m sorry, I was really tired and overslept. Now fill me in on all your adventures in Canada. I’ve missed you at home. Are you studying hard or partying like a wild child?” she rattled on as she drove towards the resort.

“Ahh Noona you really haven’t changed, you know I’m the good child out of us two. You’re the wild child, I feel bad for mum and dad raising a child like you.” Joong Ki said trying to hold his laughter in as he watched his sister try to slap him as she drove.

“Yahh! You evil brother!” She shouted

 

--

They drove for about an hour before driving up the gravelled path to the resort. Both were bobbing their head and arms flailing around as they rapped along to the Jessie’s Gucci which blared from the car stereo. Guests at the resort watched the pairs energetic performance as they drove towards the entrance. The valet quirked his eyebrow as he opened the door.

“I FEEL LIKE GUCCI!” sang the siblings before stepping out the car. They both looked at each other and burst out into laughter.

“Welcome to FF Resort my names Bo Gum” the valet interrupted the pair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter