Just why are you so cold towards me?

Is it okay if i said i'm inlove with you?

The 7 of them are practicing the cheography dance of their new songs for the next show on the tv's. But Taehyung is not in the mood and he isn't focusing on the dancing. 

 

Then until Namjoon realize about it and reprimand Taehyung. 

" Hey Taehyung. Are you alright? You looks tired. If you want to, you should stop and go back to the dorm and rest. "

"Ah,  I'm alright. I just can't focus to dance right now. I think I will take a rest and continue tomorrow. Is it alright? "

" Sure, don't push yourself too much, Taehyung-ah. "

the Maknae heard the conversation between them and he interrupt the conversation. " V hyung are you okay? Do you want me to come with you? I will buy snacks and cola. Let's watch a drama or play overwatch together? "

" Oi oi oi " Namjoon interrupt back. lol. " Stop playin' overwatch til' middle of the night you . Do you want me to destroy you overwatch games tool ?! " he said, laughing. 

" Aiish hyunggg! You're mean. You haven't play overwatch thats why you can say like that~ Try play it once! Surely you  can't stoppppp! Right V- hyung? " jungkook look at him with a sulking face. 

Taehyung just make a non-interested expression then walks towards to their dorm without answering Jungkook.

Jungkook felt a bit hurt after tae did that. Namjoon just gape his mouth open and makes a face saying " whut? " 

After tae left, jungkook say with a loud voice, " Ahhrgh hyung did he hates me or what? He's been ignoring me since a week ago and everytime I invited him to play overwatch together he'd said that he is busy with this, busy with that! Have I did something wrong? I don't get it! What the hell is wrong with him!? " even though tae said he is busy but he actually spend time with Min Ho, and jungkook knows that but he didn't mention about that or say it to his hyungs. The hyungs will say that he is jealous. Bleh. 

Jimin then says, " Yeah I realize it too. Tae has been acting weird lately. But only towards to jungkookie. " 

and suddenly Hoseok appear and tap jungkook's shoulder " This is not the first time you guys having a fight or what. Come on Jungkook, try talk to him. You know Tae wont talk to you first. Hahahahaha. " 

" Yah I tried so many times already! but- aishh! Nvm. Let's stop practice and go back! I'm not in the mood already. I'm hungry. " jungkook answered.  

"Ah let's eat at Yugyeom's cafe. Jungkookie~ Do you want? " jimin suggesting.

" Okayyyy y'all but how's Tae? " Jin interrupt, asking.

" Seeing him in that kind of mood, he surely don't want to go, hyung. " Jimin answered him.

" Ah. You guys. Just bring some food and bring it home for me and taehyung later. I'm a little bit tired too. I think I will follows Taehyung. You guys go, alright? Send hi from me to Yugyeom. " yoongi said. 

Then 5 of them  directly go to Yugyeomie's cafe thats just near of their building and Yoongi goes back to their dorm following Tae.

tbc!- thankyou for reading lmaoshdsahdasdhshdashdsahd please tell me HOW IS IT????? maybe the first chapt was  but i promise you IT WILL GET BETTAH I PROMISEEEEEE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT THANKYOU PLEASE GIVE SOME FEEDBACK AND COMMENT!