Finale

The Bitter Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun, you know I used to love you. But, not anymore. I guess we are not mean to be." the guy on the other line harshly said. Seohyun heart felt like it is stabbed a million time. The feeling is like hearing goodbye from people she is closed to, said at once.

"B-but, you told me before that you would come back for m-me, Luhan.." she can't contain her sadness anymore. The breaking news she first read today, "Luhan, Exo's ex member introduce his girlfriend, Guan Xiaotong through his Weibo account." had her heart broken so bad. At first, when she read that she decided to shrug it off. She doesn't want to believe. But the urge to see what is really happening is real. She decided to open his weibo account to see it is true or not. It is real. He is in a relationship with a lot younger girl than her.

"I'm sorry, Seohyun. Lets just forget we ever happen at all. I hope the best for you." with that final remarks, Luhan hang up on her. Seohyun sobbed even harder. She fell on her knees. She feel like screaming her heart out but nothing she can do. She is totally devastated. She found herself sitting at the corner of her room, still sobbing. Suddenly, her thought fly back to the times where he said he will come back for her the day before he decided to leave their agency.

 

3 years ago..

Both Luhan and Seohyun are still in their agency building doing nothing. Enjoying each other company. The staff know what is going on with the two that is why they are free to hang out there. And it is safe to be there rather than going out in public as the paparazzi might caught them.

"Seohyun, I need to tell you something." Luhan bite his lips before facing the girl infront of him, taking her hands in his. The girl he loves the most to be honest, Seo Joohyun. She smiles towards Luhan with her big eyes, waiting for him to continue his words. "I am leaving the agency..And I am going back to China." Luhan looked down to her hands which is in his. Seohyun is utterly speechless.

"But why? I thought you said you are happy here. I thought you said your dream came true here. What happen to that?" Seohyun look at him, hoping that he would explain what really happen to her but he just sit there silently before replying her with the most unexpected word she less expect for him to say at the moment, "Lets break up, Seohyun." Seohyun pulls her hand away from him in disbelief. 

"Lets breakup. I know we are not ready for long distance relationship, baby. But, I promise you I will come back to you when I am economically stable. Just remember that if it is mean to be, then it is mean to be alright? We are mean to be. Don't worry, baby." Luhan cupped her cheeks. It is hard for him too. He wanted to take her back with him but he can't be selfish because Seohyun still need to stay in Korea for she is one of the member of South Korea Nation's Girl Group. And that is her dream to stand on the stage, entertaining her fans. That is how Seohyun and Luhan end their relationship in which Seohyun believe, he will comeback for her because if it is mean to be, then it is mean to be right?

 

 

 

 

The day is not getting any better for Seohyun. She tried to move on as hard as she could but everything that she does remind her of Luhan. How it feels like when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter