Chapter 2

Golden Lily: A Black Lagoon Fanfiction

The Yellow Flag was having another rambunctious evening. The drinks were pouring, the air was thick with tobacco smoke, the ladies of the night were flirting to make a sale, and the men we're causing a ruckus. A juke box was playing a vain attempt to bellow hard rock n roll music over the volume. Bao had his hands full tonight answering orders and talking to his guests.

Amongst the commotion was a group of six men playing poker. Amongst the group of Asian players was an Australian. He was wearing a duster and the distinct Australian slouch hat that he hid his eyes under while examining the cards. An hour into the game, he and a Cambodian were dominating the game so far. A fair amount of money was in on the table, and the Australian was deep in thought about his move. He puffed a cigar and steadily tapped his shark tooth ring as the other players looked on awaiting his move.

The cards fell down to the table. The players looked down and examined the results. The Australian spoke with his hat down. "Well blokes, I reckon that'll do it." A few gasps and swears unleashed from the group. The Australian leaned forward with a grin and began collecting the pot. "Better luck next time there, eh Pol?"

"How the hell is this Mako guy doing this?" two Thai players asked themselves. The Cambodian was boiling between the derogatory nickname and the loss of money on that last pot. The players rotated their dealer and blind chips, with Pol drawing dealer. He scooped the cards together until something caught his eye. He looked at the mixed up cards from the deck and pile in his hand, then looked to the others still remaining on the table.

"Mako, give me my money you cheat!"

"Go on?"

"What the is this?" He pulled a queen of spades from and checked it out next to a queen of spades Mako used to win.

"That? Ah they're twins Pol." He had the money together and was counting it.

Another player chipped in. "We don't like cheaters here Mako. Hand over the money."

He dragged from his cigar and started placing the cash in a deep pocket of his duster. "That's funny coming from this city. So we are all just to assume it's me? I think Pol is setting me up since he lost." The other four players looked to each other. Pol's face turned red. "Well I know when I'm no longer welcome. I'll just take me money and bugger off proper eh?"

Pol slammed his hands on the table and stood up. The Yellow Flag stopped and everyone was watching. "Give the money back, or else."

Mako shot back an Australian, "Pull ya head in."

Pol drew a gun. A let out a startled yelp. Bao groaned an aggravated, "Oh ," and reached for his shotgun behind the bar. Some people started hastily leaving the bar.

"I'm not going to ask again." The other four players sat looking on at the situation.

Now Mako looked up and stared into Pol's eyes. "Wanna rage? I'll fetch us a slab."

"What the are you... saying? This isn't Australia cowboy!" Frustration poured over Pol's face. "Last chance before I blow your back down under."

"Alright, alright." He put his hands up slowly and eased out of his chair. "Now, I'm going to have to lower my hands to get the money out from my pocket."

"Fine, but nothing crazy."

Mako slowly let his arms down his side. Cards started falling from his sleeves. The group gasped. Pol's eyes got wide as he watched the cards slightly turning his head. He was about to open his mouth to say something when Mako's right arm jerked upward as quickly as a flicked light switch. In one fell swoop, a mechanically assisted Walther PPK came forward from the sleeve and into Mako's hand. Once in his hand, Mako ruthlessly squeezed and the gun fired. The back of Pol's head exploded and he dropped.

The remaining onlookers now began taking off. Some ladies screamed. Two of the poker players took off running while the two Thai players stood up and shouted "Hold it! You're coming with us." Mako turned his right arm while his left arm shot up and a second PPK came out of his sleeve. He fired almost simultaneously. Both Thai players dropped with their hands still on their holsters.

The bar was all but clear. "Get the out!" Bao raised his shotgun and took aim from across the bar. Mako stood up and fired. Bao flinched and ducked behind the bar. A few bottles broke and dumped liquor on Bao, while a few more bullets struck the reinforced bar. When Bao peeked up, Mako was gone.

The next day, Rock was lying on a couch in the common room marveling the gold necklace. Dutch came through with an Elco PT Boat manual from his room. He noticed Rock lying there with the necklace in hand. "What do you think you're going to do with it?" Dutch asked with mild curiosity.

"I don't know. That woman said something about a treasure, and I'd be a liar if I wasn't the slightest bit curious."

"Well curiosity is something that can be satisfied with knowledge. Why don't you talk to Benny and maybe he can put something together. He's pretty good about researching those things. Remember the U-boat?"

"Yeah, I guess that's not a bad idea after all." Rock clutched the necklace and sat up. He turned and noticed Dutch on his way out. "Where are you off to?"

"Gonna go kill the day patching up the boat after yesterday's op." He turned and walked out the door throwing up a wave. "Gimmie a ring if anything comes up." The door closed behind him.

Sister Eda and Revy were sitting under the cross of the Rip-Off Church's alter. Eda poured a glass of Bacardi and then handed it over to Revy. "Thanks sis," said Revy as she took the bottle and poured a glass.

"So how was that last run?" Eda drank from her glass.

Revy drank from hers before saying, "Eh it was alright. It's nice to get paid for a high octane job and get to work with Chang too."

"Yeah I guess the Chinese man has some serious skill."

"Sis, you should have seen it." She drank hard and eagerly from the glass. "He brought a pair of RPD's to mount on the Lagoon's turrets. I haven't had that much fun since..." and she stopped. Eda sat there starring.

"Well? The suspense is killing me."

Revy just stared at the puddle of rum at the bottom of her glass. She swirled it around and seemed disappointed. Then she drank it quickly like a shot. "Forget it."

"Ugh! Revy! You're like the most difficult person to talk to in Roanapur, you know that!?"

" you."

"Ever tried confession?"

"Ever tried ing off?"

"Speaking of, how's Rock?" Revy could tell Eda winked behind her pointed sunglasses. Revy had a look that could kill smeared all over her face, but she just poured another glass. "Oh common, are you just going to tease the poor man to death?"

"No one is teasing anyone!"

"That's not what I heard in confession." Eda leaned back and finished her glass.

Revy was twitching. "What?"

"Some Filipino came to cleanse her soul before going back to work, or some ." Eda poured herself a drink, and then leaned forward and topped off Revy's glass. "Oh yes, she spoke of a particular incident asking us to pray for a young Japanese man who saved her. She had choice words of a 'vial Chinese ' that pushed 'that sweet young man' around." A vein bulged on Revy's forehead as she drank from the glass. "Know anything about it?"

Revy finished the glass all at once and slammed it down. She had her head down but talked in an evil fashion. "Yeah, we picked up a load of for Chang. They were kidnapped. One of them was infatuated with Rock for saving her." Then she chuckled. "But I wasn't going to let him get ruined by some street ."

"Jeez Revy, just marry the guy. I'll throw in a discount if you do it at the church."

Revy stood up and grabbed Eda with her fist raised. "You know what !?" Eda was still laughing at her own joke.

Sister Yolanda stepped in and shouted, "Rebecca!"

"!"

Yolanda continued sternly. "Put Sister Eda down." The scolded Revy released Eda and sat back down. "How many times do I have to remind you to about not drinking, or swearing, or being violent in the church?" Eda and Revy both lowered their heads as Yolanda continued disciplining them like Catholic school girls.

Benny pondered the necklace. He held it up to the light and studied it intently. A cute voice said, "Let me see!" through computer speakers. Benny leaned over and held it in front of a camera. "Wow Rock, that's quite the piece!"

"Thanks Jane. How have you been?"

"Oh hangin in you know. Job after job all over the place, but Benny keeps my spirits up." She made a heart with her hands. Benny put the necklace down and held up a heart with the gold necklace in hand as he sat back down at his computer.

"Alright, let's see what we have here. It is the real deal. You said she called it Golden Lily?"

"Yeah, and she said she was from the Philippines."

Benny placed the necklace down on the desk next to his keyboard. His fingers attacked the keys relentlessly.

Revy and Eda pushed through the door into the Yellow Flag. The bar was acting at its normal noisy state. They pushed through the volume and sat themselves at the bar. Eda was dressed as she prefers when she's out on the town versus her nun garb. She sat with her back to the bar looking out to the crowd. No one was behind the bar.

Revy began with, "Man, what do we have to do to get service around here?"

"I know, right? It's a real let down." She sat forward on the bar stool with her hands coming down between her legs and her s pushed forward.

Revy turned and looked at Eda up and down. "Don't look so desperate you . How did you wind up a nun anyway?"

"At least I'm not some prude." She turned and stuck her tongue out at Revy.

"I'm not a prude. I have standards. No s and no . Guess what this city is full of?" She lit a cigarette.

"Hmm, maybe I'm feeling Japanese after all..." Eda's eyes rose up in thought.

Revy grumbled. "Bao! Where the are you?"

"Oh look, it's my two favorite customers." Bao came from the back smiling.

"A bottle of Bacardi, two glasses, and a case of the clap for Eda."

"The hardest part of that request will be finding a full bottle."

Eda scolded. " both of you." Revy gave a short laugh while Bao brought forward the bottle and glasses. Eda turned back around and clutched the glass while Bao poured the first round.

The duo raised their glasses. Revy gave a cheer in the form of, "Sis."

"Sis," and the glasses clinked before the shots were devoured. Bao looked on, and as they finished, he poured another round immediately. Eda looked passed him. "So Bao, when did you get the newest additions to the bar?"

Revy looked up, "What? Is he holding out on us? New drinks?!"

Bao turned to Eda, "I had a rough one the other night. Couple guys got capped including two off duty cops."

"No ?"

"Yeah, they had a poker going and some Australian card shark named Mako shot them after they accused him of cheating."

Revy knocked back another shot. "What a ing retarded name. Card shark, Mako, sounds like some bad Dad pun."

Bao turned to Revy. "Well he certainly made up for it in his shooting."

Bao was tipping the bottle to pour for Revy as Eda drank. Revy sharply criticized Bao's opinion. "He missed you didn't he?"

"Just like you seem to miss paying for the damages to my bar every time you destroy it with your wild shoot outs Revy?!"

"Just pour the in drinks, will ya?"

"Anyway, Chief Watsup is furious. He's posting a bounty for Mako tomorrow."

Eda leaned in hearing an opportunity. "So no one but the three of us know about this bounty until tomorrow?"

"That's right."

"What are we talking about?" Bao glanced around, then turned to fetch a pen and a bar napkin. He wrote the amount for the bounty and slid it forward. Eda's eye got big. "Holy Revy, look at this!"

Revy turned, almost disturbed from her drink and smoke. "Huh, what?" Eda pushed the napkin over. "Wait, is this what he's trying to get me for 'damages?' Cause he can go himself."

"No you retard, pay attention. That's it!"

"What?"

"The payout for the hit."

"What the ?"

Bao nodded. "Yeah, I thought it was excessive too. Apparently the chief really wants him dead for this."

Revy took another shot and said, "I'm gonna have to tell Dutch to lighten up on the payoffs. Watsup doesn't know what to do with his money anymore."

"Are you game?" asked Eda.

"For that much? in-A Sis."

"What do we know about the guy?"

Bao began recounting the details. "Well he is Australian usually wearing that hat that they like, a slooch, slouch? Uh, a duster coat and I don't remember too much of his face. He kept it mostly hidden away with the hat. Good poker face I guess. His duster was loaded though with cards and a pair of pistols that seemed to just appear from his sleeves."

Revy turned in puzzlement. "You mean like De Niro in Taxi Driver? Bao just paused and looked at her. "Don't you watch any movies Bao?"

"Act like I don't have a bar to run or rebuild after you've been through here."

"Well, the main character makes something that allows him to conceal pistols in his sleeve and with a swing of his arm, a pistol comes out. I thought it was the ."

"That's exactly what he used."

"Well then."

"If you think about it, his name fits who he is. A card shark attacking tables of opportunity, doing all he can to win. He's quick, deadly, and seems like he's got a brain on there to pull this stuff off."

"Like a mako shark," Eda observed.

Revy followed with, "And how exactly are we supposed to find him? It'll be like a needle in a hay stack."

Bao reached down and pulled up a radio. "I doubt that Mako realizes he killed police officers. The cops are going to be posting undercovers in all the bars or poker clubs tonight. When one picks him up, they're going to radio in and the force is going to be coming down on him. The trick is you two will get there and get him first. Now, I want a cut for this information and opportunity; a third."

"A third!?" Revy stammered. "Bao are you crazy?"

"How valuable is this bounty to you?"

"We're the ones putting our asses on the line and facing this guy. You just talk and wave a walkie talkie."

"You owe me for damages."

"Which, miraculously, seems to get repaired either way. Who's your insurance Bao, Hotel Moscow or the Triad?"

"One third and I'll leave you alone."

"A quarter."

Bao took the half consumed bottle of Bacardi away. He turned around and started off. Eda punched Revy's shoulder. "Revy, you thick and greedy ! This is bigger than a normal hit, and it's better than nothing."

"Ugh, fine. Hey Bao!" Bao turned to face them. "Deal." He smiled and raised the bottle and radio.

Back home, Rock and Benny were hard at work with their project. Dutch walked in having returned from his work on Black Lagoon. He saw Rock still in the common area with pages of papers, highlighting information. Benny was walking out from his room with more papers.

"Well I guess you guys found quite a bit," Dutch noted as he looked at them. His voice interrupted their focus and they turned to face him.

"Dutch, this is actually a thing. Well, it's a rumored thing to the public, but you how deep I dig, and there's so much government involvement here. I think Rock literally found us a gold mine."

"Whoa Benny-Boy, easy does it." Dutch put his things down and sat with them. Rock dragged a cigarette and looked to him. "What is it exactly that you're trying to tell me?"

"Golden Lily, it's the code name for a treasure. A half century ago..." but then Benny was interrupted with Revy throwing open the door.

"Benny!"

"What?!"

"Car keys!"

"Why?!"

"Keys!"

"Dutch."

"DUTCH!"

"Counter with the manual." She turned, saw the book, found the keys, and took off slamming the door behind her. The GTO turned over and the tires squealed. All three men just sat there looking out the window. Dutch turned to Benny and Rock who just gave a shrug.

Benny continued. "Anyway, during the Second World War, the Japanese expanded their empire across the Pacific. As they did, they sacked Buddhist temples, government buildings, banks, and so on. The story goes that they amassed this massive loot in Singapore before placing it on ships to send back to Japan to boost the war time economy, but when they started losing the war, the ships dropped off the treasure in the Philippines rather be sunk by American submarines and planes. Under the watch of a General Yamaa, they hid the treasure somewhere in the massive collection of islands."

"Well that's all very interesting Benny, and you know I have a spot for history, but are you two suggesting we go to the Philippines and become treasure hunters?"

"It would be the biggest the biggest payout we've ever made."

"How are we supposed to find it? There's hundreds of islands of all sizes in the Philippines."

"Well I think we have narrowed down the area of the gold to one island."

Benny nodded to Rock who added, "The main island of Luzon." He pointed on a map as he explained. "General Yamaa and his army held out up here in the north from the American invasion until the war's end. He was captured, tried for war crimes, and executed in about a year. We think that the treasure is located up in these hills around this area here."

"What makes you think the Americans or treasure hunters haven't already gotten to it?"

Benny stepped back in. "Well, the evidence I have suggests that people are still actively looking for the treasure, which may sound like a wild goose chase if nothing is there, but this necklace came from a treasure hunter. Apparently, he found evidence of the treasure, but was almost executed by the Filipino government before he talked his way out and fled the country."

"The Filipino government?"

"Yeah, the widow of the country's former dictator claimed that her late husband's wealth was based around the gold. Now she is in an official position and probably is trying to track down the treasure. That's what happened to the man that gave the woman who gave Rock the necklace. He found out where a stash was and they tried to tie up the loose end."

"You know I don't like dealing with governments Benny."

"That's why we race in and get it ourselves. Fill the hull of the Lagoon. There's no way we could grab the whole treasure, but a hull full is still plenty for the four of us."

Rock put out his cigarette. "So what do you say Dutch? Benny and I are up for the adventure."

"I have three concerns with this plan." He held up a hand and raised a finger to each point. "One, we are a business and have work here. Two, a trip like this will take time and money. We don't need to be on a wild chase around the Philippines draining out our funds. Three, I don't like working against whole governments."

Benny and Rock looked to each other realizing that they hadn't completely sold Dutch. One hoped the other would find an answer.

Roanapur's night life was bustling on the dark, evening streets. Music poured from the bars and light glowed from building windows. One bar in particular was bustling, but then everything quieted down. An Australian voice yelled out from inside, "Cheers big ears!" and a Thai man was thrown through the bar's front window. With the bar looking on in silence and the window shattered open, Mako could hear the sirens of police cars screaming towards his direction.

He turned and bolted out of the bar and down a back ally. The police cars could be heard screeching to a halt behind him at the bar's front. As he cleared the ally out to the next block, he saw more police cars coming down either side of the block. He ran straight across the street weaving between passing cars. He jumped to the air, shot his arms outward, and fired his pistols in both directions at the oncoming police cars. They slammed on their brakes.

Mako kept running on to the next ally. He pushed between trash cans and homeless people racing out to the next block. The next street was more police cars. "Bloody Hell!" He drew up and fired and kept running. He felt as if the whole city was coming down on him.

Onward he pushed to another ally. He began to suspect the same thing at the next street, so he reached up to an apartment's fire escape. He vaulted himself up and ascended the stairs to the building roof.

On the roof, he crouched low and peeked over the side. The police cars were pulling up and stopping. The officers got out and looked around, then picked up their radios. From behind, the officers began filing into the ally. It would only be so long before they realized he was on the roof. He quietly took off and hopped to another roof top.

Revy and Eda raced through the streets of Roanapur in the red GTO. "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC was blaring from the car's radio, but over the music Revy and Eda were fighting with Bao through a walkie talkie.

Eda clicked the radio, "What do you mean they lost him? They just had him!"

"in Bao, why couldn't you just give us the radio?!" Revy yelled in the background. Then she said to Eda, "We wouldn't have to go through this bull and then we'd get him ourselves."

The radio crackled. "Would you have rather waited to race the cops and other bounty hunters tomorrow you ungrateful es?"

"Just shut up and find him!"

"Go around the block. They have no idea where he is." Revy turned the corner sharply. The street they was four lanes with a grass median. As she completed the turn, a man in a duster coat and hat was illuminated by the headlights. "!" Revy slammed the breaks and the car screeched and turned sideways before stopping. Revy opened the door and stood up. "Hey , get outta the road!"

Something clicked in Eda's brain. "Bao, what was Mako's description?" The man moved aside and Revy got back in the car. "Revy, that's Mako!"

"What?!" She looked up and he was already almost across the street. "Hey fish head, get back here!" The wheels burned out and she took off after him. Eda leaned out the window and developed her Glock, firing in Mako's direction. He aim was thwarted by Revy's aggressive driving. Revy turned hard, jumped the curb median, just across the grass, and popped back into oncoming traffic. She aggressively swerved trying to follow Mako as he ran but dodge the traffic. Eda continued to fire.

"Common Revy, where did you learn how to drive?"

" you, I'll hit him with the car before you hit him with that gun you second rate shot."

Mako rounded the corner. The GTO drifted behind with the popping noise of gunshots, tires screeching, and a heavy V8 roaring to life as Revy stepped on the gas coming out of the turn. Mako was running out of options. He scanned for an escape. The police sirens wailed in front of him. With no ally to escape off to insight, he took off towards a boarded up warehouse.

The GTO screeched to a halt, and Revy and Eda looked out the car to a half opened door on the warehouse. Eda hopped out of the car and ran inside while Revy took off and drove around the block. Eda stacked up on the door. She turned and lowered her weapon pointing inside. The interior was dark and no one was inside. Just stacks of boxes. Outside, the police cars raced by the warehouse. They lost the chase.

She entered in and complained, "Oh God, it stinks like cat piss. What happened in here?" Suddenly, muzzle flashes and gunshots were heard. Eda took cover. ", I can't see anything." She turned and blindly fired into the darkness. Then she listened as she reloaded. Not a sound or footstep was heard. She slowed her breathing and closed her eyes. Then she inhaled, turned to look and opened her eyes.

The old and unused lights shot on. The warehouse filled with light, but some failed and exploded in sparks, while others blinked and flickered. There was Mako just feet from Eda with both guns drawn. The lights caught them both off guard. When they realized where they were, Mako fired at Eda. She dropped to her knees and the bullets flied over. She raised her gun as he began to dodge to the right. When she fired, he was behind a stack of crates.

"Hey Sis, can you see 'em?" Revy was on the other side of the warehouse on top of a stack of crates with her Cutlass drawn.

Eda shouted back. "A warning would have been better!"

"Ok, how about warning! We're in a meth lab full of drug dealers!"

"ing great, a powder keg."

Revy started running and hopping from crate to crate. Mako vaulted up and fired his two PPKs. Revy dodged off and fired her Cutlass pistols back. Eda turned to Mako's direction and fired. He jumped away and landed on another stack of crates. He fired one PPK suppressing Eda while he trained the other on Revy. She charged at him firing, leaping and zigzagging. Her movements were too unpredictable and Mako could drop a straight shot.

Between all three of them, bullets shot in every direction of the inconsistently lit warehouse. Eda ran between the crates while Revy moved like an acrobat over the tops making Mako run and jump in various directions.

Mako rounded a corner and came out to an open area. Eda rounded an opposite corner and fired. Mako leaned back and fell on his back as he fired his pistols upward. Revy appeared from above and fired her shots at the same time as he fell back hitting the space between Eda and Mako. She jumped into a front flip and landed behind the grounded Mako. Revy and Eda had their guns trained on him, and he had a gun on each woman, until all three realized a common problem. All five smoking guns rested with their chambers open. They were out of ammo.

Mako asked, "Well, do we carry on a reload race or shall we settle this?"

Revy responded with, "There's nothing to settle. We're here for the cash."

"Cash? I don't recall a job or poker match up with you two."

"There's a bounty on your fish head, cowboy."

"Really? I built a reputation in the city of corruption that quickly?"

Eda noted, "It may have something to do with killing cops?"

"Oi! I didn't kill any demons."

"A few nights ago at the Yellow Flag perhaps. A Cambodian and two Thais? The Thais were off duty cops for Roanapur. The chief put out a juicy warrant for you."

"Oh, the shirty Cambodian sore loser who claimed I cheated cause I creamed his game. The other two were demons?"

"If by demon you mean cop, all three were."

"Common Sis, let's end this so we can get our cash."

"Wait, I reckon I might have a proposition for you sheilas." Mako winked. "Fair dinkum."

"Ah this; let's just end it here and now."

Eda put her foot down. "Shut up ! Last time you did this, we got no pay and I got molested. Let's hear what he has to say."

"You shut up Eda. Don't blame me for not being able to hold your own with a bunch of creepy kids."

Mako raised his PPK armed hand. "Oi, ankle biters!"

"What!?"

The police cars arrived outside of the abandoned warehouse. Police officers exited the cars armed with submachine guns and pistols. Chief Watsup climbed out of his car with a megaphone. "This is the police, we have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up." He paused for a response. When no word came, he picked up his radio. "Team one, get ready to breach."

Suddenly, the warehouse exploded. The windows blew out and the roof caught on fire. A terrible smell over took the police officers. "Oh god, what the Hell?! Get the fire department up here as soon as possible. Ugh, what is that smell?" A shadow appeared between the police officers and the flames. The officers readied their guns. The shadow took the form of Revy wearing a handkerchief over her face. Watsup ordered, "All units stand down." He put is radio down. "Revy!? What are you doing here?"

"Heard from a friend that you needed some assistance on a wild goose chase. Well the goose is cooked. Go in there and see for yourself." He held out her hand and placed a shark toothed ring in his.

"What happened?"

"Well he hid in the least stable building on the planet. A meth lab got hit in the fighting, but I still managed to put a few in the mother er."

"Alright, hold it Revy. Just wait right here by my car." She sighed and leaned up against the police car and watched as Watsup took control of the scene. After the fire department arrived and put out the flames, they unearthed the charred remains of a body. The chief ran over and had a look with the paramedics. The burnt remains of a duster coat wrapped the body. There were a few holes in the torso and mechanical braces in the sleeves. He walked out from the scene.

"Well?"

"Alright, alright Revy. Good work. Come with me to the station and I'll give you your reward."

"Hah, can't say I've ever been excited to get in the back of a cop car before."

Later that evening, Revy walked out of the police station with a discreet envelope full of cash. Eda pulled up in the GTO. Revy got in. As the GTO took off down the street, Revy began counting out her half of the cash.

Eda asked, "What are we gonna do about Bao's cut?"

" him." She continued separating the money in two even piles.

"We made a deal. He'll never let us back in the bar if we don't pay him."

" that, the police are telling the news that they cornered Mako in a standoff before the warehouse blew sky high. They're taking all the credit and we get all the cash."

"Okay, works for me."

Revy turned to hand Eda her half when she noticed her in a loose t-shirt and male boxers smoking a cigarette as she drove the GTO back to the Rip-Off Church.

"Did you...?"

"Australians are wonderful."

"Jesus Christ Eda you ."

"What, you were gone awhile and we got bored."

"Ugh!" and Revy face palmed.