ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ Digitalian

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Free codes Digitalian: Blue

 

home

  discography  
  gallery  
  member profile  

  about  

Guess who's back with another Arashi layout? Me.

I'm currently in love with their recent album, Doors, and I wanted to make another Arashi-based layout inspired by the songs in the album. But alas, I found their photoshoot images from Digitalian and fell in love. So in the end, the images that I used are from that era. The track list below is from Doors though.

    Track list  

01 Doors
02 NOW or NEVER
03 Perfect Night
04 BORDER
05 Winter Days

    rules  

01 As usual, this layout is mobile friendly.
02 DO NOT take out or touch the credits, please.
03 For best quality, try to mimic the same heights and widths of the images and stay in line with the texts.
04 There are no height restrictions for most areas. However, try to align your texts/images especially for the profile descriptions (the one with the birthdays, hobbies, and colors of the members under their images) as well as the image gallery below the banners.
05 The individual images of the members are clickable (if you want to do that, of course). The track list on the side is meant for updates or other notes.
06 Comment on the main Visual Illusions thread if using.
07 Free codes are available here.

  ohno
satoshi riida  

November 26, 1980
Hobby: fishing, art
Color: blue

sakurai
sho sho-chan  

January 25, 1982
Hobby: reading
Color: red

aiba
masaki aiba-chan  

December 24, 1982
Hobby: experiments
Color: green

ninomiya
kazunari nino  

June 17, 1983
Hobby: gaming
Color: yellow

matsumoto
jun matsujun  

August 30,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter