ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ Love So Sweet

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Love So Sweet, Original Version

 

    latest update: open & hiring

love

so

sweet

welcome, guest greetings

Welcome to Love So Sweet, a layout based on Arashi's song with the same name.

welcome

If you haven't seen my current activities this past month or so, I'm currently into Arashi. Whenever I need relief from life or need someone to put a smile on my face, I immediately turn towards these five men. They truly do bring a smile on my face whenever I need it the most.

now playing

Love So Sweet - Arashi

  about the layout

    This layout is mobile-friendly. You are free to tweak the colors and images.

    As usual, do not redistribute the codes, do not take out the credits, and do not put the layout in the marketplace.

    There are no scrollboxes or height restrictions anywhere so feel free to write as much as you want. Try to keep things neat and aligned though.

    The header image (the very first one at the top) should at least be 1000px minimum in width.

    Don't forget to comment on the main Visual Illusions thread if you're using/taking the codes.

    Like most of my layouts, it's best to edit everything through html by clicking on the Source button at the top of the editor. You don't have to know html; just use CTRL+F to find stuff.

    Free codes are available here.

clickable links

Click on a link to redirect to my inspirations!

icons credit  inspiration 1  inspiration 2

 

frequently asked questions

What do you like about Arashi?

I love everything about them especially since they can make me laugh whenever I need to escape reality. Each member has a distinct personality as well so even if they're not together as a group, you'll still be able to fall in love with them individually.

How about your favorite member?

I love everyone. I'm more biased towards Ohno and Nino though. But I love everyone!

Recommended songs?

I only listened to a few since I'm more into their shows (for now). But from what I've heard so far, I love Miles Away, Gimmick Game, Love So Sweet, and Niji.

 

ann1914

available

portfolio

 

ann1914

available

portfolio

 

ann1914

available

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter