Love Letter

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Final Chapter: Shoot[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It was another early day at Seido as students slowly walked towards their morning club activities. I was one of the managers of the baseball team, so it was only expected that I woke up early since I always meet up with the other managers to make snacks for the boys after they did their usual morning practice. I was just casually strolling towards the club room when someone called out my name.

“[Name]-senpai!” I looked behind me to where the voice came from and noticed a lightly pink-haired boy running towards me with a huge smile on his face. As he stopped just inches away, he placed his hands on his knees, panting.

“Good morning, Haru-chan!” I greeted with a smile, “Why are you running so much this early in the morning? Practice hasn’t even started yet.”

Haru-chan was a year younger than me, but he already became a part of the first string, just like his brother. He seemed like a younger brother to me, so I always took care of him. Well, the same goes for Ei-chan and Sa-chan. Just thinking about how cute the first years were made me smile.

“Good morning,” he replied as he caught his breath. “Ah, I saw you at the distance, so we might as well go together, right?” A light blush began to paint his cheeks. “I-I hope that’s okay with you, senpai.”

“Sure!” I smiled at how cute his reaction was and nodded. “Let’s go then. You’re almost late for practice.”

“By the way,” he began as we walked together, “how are you and aniki doing?”

This time, it was my turn to blush. It hasn’t been a while, but I managed to confess to his brother not too long ago, and we started dating since then. “A-ah, we’re doing fine, I guess.”

“Then,” his voice began to change into a more playful tone. “I have something to tell you.”

I looked at him questioningly, “Haru-chan?”

That afternoon while the members were practicing, I was arranging the equipment in the shed. I was too engrossed in what I was doing that I didn’t realize the sound of footsteps behind me.

“Hey, [Name]-chan.”

Startled, I bumped my head on a ledge while trying to grab a ball that rolled away. Still on all fours, I slowly got out of the cramped space and finally sat on the ground, rubbing my head. “Ugh, it stings…”

“Sorry,” the same voice said. That’s when I realized the pink-haired boy in front of me.

“R-Ryo-chan? What about practice?”

“I came to pick up a few more bats for the batters.” He knelt beside me and began to rub the sore spot on my head. “Sorry for startling you,” he apologized again, but this time, with a smirk plastered on his face.

My heart began to skip a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter