Inu X Boku SS

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

miketsukami

soushi

  Hello, and welcome! This area has a height restriction but it's scrollable. This layout is not mobile-friendly but it's a full-screen layout so make your background image your dominant color. Feel free to write away~

I just finished watching Inu x Boku SS and I love Miketsukami's character so I decided to make this layout.

Use Shift+Enter to make a new paragraph line for both this box and the one on the right. profile  ▸  portfolio  ▸ 

would you like me

to accompany you?

scroll me down ▽ who am i, you ask? Soushi Miketsukami is a tall, handsome young man with pale white-colored hair, pale skin, and two different-colored eyes: his left gold, the right blue. His formal outfit consists of a black suit, gray under-shirt, and maroon tie, like most of the other SS agents.
When Soushi Miketsukami changes form, he becomes surrounded by cherry blossoms and grows into a fox/human appearance. He wears a white and black Japanese yukata, with a blue tie. Miketsukami has nine white/silver tails and wields a katana. He also has white fox ears. His hair seems to change from silver blonde to white. More about the layout Use this layout for your shop, profile, story, etc. I think it can be used for anything, actually. Keep the image dimensions on the left 150px by 150px. This box is scrollable with no other restrictions except for what I describe below.

Each section - if you look at the source code - has its own code. As such, the heading and paragraph portion are different. So if you want to make a new heading + parag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter