Blue Stars

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Ice Mage[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]This is a story of the ice mage, Kristoffer Wuzini. He is one of those powerful wizards who roams the infamous EXOplanet, home of the top powerful leaders of the mages who all have the priviledge of being called a Zini. As a sadistic and narcissistic mage, Wuzini uses his powers to freeze people onto poles if he sees them bearing some skin and laughs hysterically as the person would try to wiggle free from the pole. Of course, due to science, they wouldn't be able to do so leaving the person to just scream their lungs out at  the laughing Wuzini, saying expletives along the way, while they wait for ZisooTaozini, the fire mage. 

Lately, Wuzini hasn't been having much fun as Taozini would always come to the rescue - albeit with a scornful face - of those who need help because unlike Wuzini, he uses his powers for good. Getting irritated, Wuzini thought of a plan.

 

"Help! Help!" a girl screams as she was stuck at yet another pole. "Taozini, Wuzini has struck yet again! Help!"

Taozini immediately ran to the scene. "I'm here, Miss! Never fear!" 

Just then, as Taozini takes his stance, a cloud of smoke puffs around Taozini, revealing Chenzini who was grinning widely. "Yo!"

"Chenzini? What are you-?"

And before Chenzini could reply, Taozini got stripped off of his pants and underwear as Wuzini reveals himself out of hiding and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter