Stationary - Cherry Blossom

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First Chapter: A Secret[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Under The Cherry Tree[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]There was once a young man named Suho who loved to venture out into the unknown to experience what it would be like to live in different parts of the world. He took pictures everywhere he went and always made sure to jot down some notes for future reference. He was always ecstatic and greeted the people he met with a smile, never forgetting to leave anyone out. As always, he never forgot to thank those who helped him along the way.

This is the story of that young man, Suho.

Suho's second journey was in the very picturesque Jeju Island, home of the most beautiful sceneries in Korea. Suho wanted to capture the essence of how the Island became renowned as one of the 'must to visit' places in Korea.

One morning, as he woke up, he heard a beautiful voice singing.

"Wow, I wonder whose voice that belongs to," he said to himself. "It's beautiful!" Wanting to find who the owner was, he jumped out of his bed and dressed up as quickly as he could, grabbed a piece of toast from his plate and placed it in his mouth, checked his camera, and finally, swung out the front door.

Munching his toast, he looked left and right for the owner of the voice. He made sure to open his eyes wide and even took some random interesting pictures that he found along the way. As the voice began to appear louder, Suho smiled from ear to ear.

Just outside of the rural villages, Suho ended up on the sandy beach. This was where the voice of song echoed which gave goosebumps to the energetic young man, eager to take the most captivating pictures of this mysterious owner. Once he gulped down the remaining traces of his toast, Suho slowly walked along the beach and to his surprise, he found a cherry tree near the caves.

"A cherry tree at the beach?" He scratched his head. "Weird." Feasting his eyes on this unnatural sight, the young man started to snap pictures of every angle.

"This one came out nice! The leaves were magnificently captured!"

"HA!"

Suho jolted at the sudden noise. Once he finally reached the tree, the voice screeched again.

"Heeeere comes troubuurrr!"

The youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter