Mirage

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Mirage[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Story Layout 07[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

There was once a man who was disguised as someone who was not from this world. He was a mirage - a figure that reflected from the depths of the Earth. It was said that even he had no control of his fate. He didn't want to be different from those around him; he didn't want to be left alone; and just like everyone else, he wanted to have someone to love and to feel loved. 

But that was just an illusion of his dreams. As someone who does not know how to think, feel, and act as how normal people would, he couldn't possibly understand any sort of emotion that surfaced within his heart - even if he had one.

The man lived for years, being a mirage. No one interacted with him and no one bothered to love him. Everything, however, came to an end one day when a woman, wide-eyed, saw him amidst the other 'normal' people. Then for the first time, someone smiled to the man. The man started to cry, yelling from the depths of his heart the words he had longed to say - "Finally! Someone sees me!" 

At that very moment, he felt it for the first time - an emotion that he never once felt before; an emotion that even he could not reflect back onto others.

Yes, it was merely a mirage of his dreams. 

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

The story just came to me but it sounds like a cool story.

If you've seen or purchased this layo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter