-Fin-

Eternity with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His face,his hair,his scent everything about him reminded Mingyu of Jeonghan....
The way he caressed Mingyu's face,the way he swiped his tears from his face...........

'We cant be together,this is not right.i never thought of you like that Mingyu ...'

this was the last thing he heard from Jeonghan....... He left Mingyu alone in the coffee shop. Mingyu was devasted,he felt every inch of his heart shredding off as he was running in the rain with no specific direction on mind.His eyes were blurry,he couldnt feel the rain invading to his skin through his soaked sweater in that chilling December night.   He couldnt run anymore.....sitting on his favourite riverside bench in the park where he first met Jeonghan all the memories started to cloud in his mind.   Without even knowing he was in that river,the water level being above his chest level.The sky was pouring down like there was no tomorrow.

'Without you this cant be anymore...' Mingyu repeated in his mind.

suddenly he felt somebody's presence in the water just behind him.He was extremely scared,he moved his head to look at who it was...

The guy just hugged him from the back.

"Lets go home" he whispered in Mingyu's ear.After that Mingyu doesnt even remember how he reached his apartment. He only remembers opening the door of his apartment and Wonwoo was with him since then. Wonwoo just became his lifeline.it took time for Mingyu to heal his wound that Wonwoo took care of.

But just when Mingyu thought his feelings for Jeonghan were all gone he received an invitation.

Invitation of his beloved Jeonghan hyung's wedding

Mingyu could feel his heart clench,breaking into tears in Wonwoo's embrace. He was disappointed in himself that he couldn't fall in love with Wonwoo neither back in those years before he even met Jeonghan nor now when he thought he fell out of love with Jeonghan....

"You are still crying for him?"  Mingyu looked up into Wonwoo'ss eyes with his teary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter