" Me"

We're Not the Same (But We're Not Different Either)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and Chanyeol quickly became friends, talking about their interest, friends, family, background, and how they didn't meet each other earlier. "Oh my gosh, we're so stupid," Kris said, snapping back to reality while hearing Chanyeol laugh in the background. 

"So, you think your twin brother doesn't like you?" Chanyeol smiled, and Kris nods. "I think Yifan just wants to compete with me," Kris says and Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, "Yifan? You mean-" "The playboy of the school? Yes," Kris answers, looking done with life and Chanyeol just laughs. 

"Wow! Amazing!" Chanyeol laughs and Kris just sighs. "I know right, you wouldn't know though, would you?" Kris smiles and then Chanyeol stops smiling, "Shoot, Xiumin is here!" Chanyeol says and then hides behind Kris, confusing the slightly taller male.

"Why're you hiding?" Kris asks and Chanyeol shushes him, "He's so going to beat me up," Chanyeol sighs and then relieves as Xiumin passes them, giving Kris a weird face. As he was beginning to enter the cafeteria, he stopped, and turned back before gazing at Kris. 

He walked towards them, with Chanyeol trying to escape by running away, only to stopped by the shorter male, "Where the do you think you're going?" Xiumin asks, glaring at Chanyeol and Kris stiffens a laugh. 

"U-uh... nowhere! Obviously.." Chanyeol nervously smiles and looks like a lost puppy immediately after Xiumin slapped his head, "You owe me, and now you're coming with me to help. You're the beginning of this problem, and you're going to be the end, you retarded giant," Xiumin scolds and bows down to Kris," Sorry, I'm borrowing him, Kris." Xiumin says and cheekily smiles while Kris returns it. 

"Alright, good luck Chanyeol! Please don't die yet!" Kris laughs and then walks off, waving goodbye to Chanyeol while ignoring his pleas and cries of help with Xiumin's scolding. 

"No! Please don't kill me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't drag me!" Chanyeol says as he was dragged off by the collar, Xiumin scowling and screaming at him every so very often. 

"Shut up!" he shouted over a million times and then Kris runs to his class. 

 

As he enters his third class, he was greeted by his teacher who he has seen for over 5 months now. "Kris, do you plan to skip all classes? Your other teachers told me you skipped," his teacher scowls and Kris apologized. 

"I'm sorry, I was helping a friend, and I will repay the teachers," Kris says, thankful for his top student reputation. There was another familiar person glaring at him through his head, scowling at him so very often.

He turned around and smirked when he was sure the teacher wasn't watching. "So, how's it going, Luhan?" Kris smirks and he slams his hands on the table ever so quietly. 

"Shut the up, punk. Just watch when I slam your head into the table, retarded giant," he says teasingly and then Kris silently laughs, "You would be a good match for Xiumin," he scoffs, remembering when he also called Chanyeol the retarded giant. 

Luhan looked confused, "Who the is Xumi?" Luhan says and earns a light slap on the mouth, "Language," Kris warns and he shuts up before inhaling deeply, "Who's Xemu?" Luhan asks again, getting his name wrong. 

Kris silently laughs, "It's Xiumin..." he chuckles and Luhan makes a 'o' shape with his mouth. "So what?" Luhan laughs and then turns serious when noticing the teacher stopped talking and was staring at them. 

"Luhan, Kris, stay after class," he says and then scowls, turning back to the lesson on the board while Kris mentally cussed at Luhan. 

 

 

Kris was silently sitting on his chair, not quite listening to his teacher scold him about all those boring things about manner, and is grades. They were all perfect without him trying, so he didn't get the point. 

"Listen, I know you two are two of the smartest students in this school, but I need to you-" and then that's where Kris just stopped listening entirely, paying attention to the paper he was ripping under his fingernails. 

After the lecture ended, the teacher peered under the desk, noticing the small pieces of paper ripped up, and immediately the fuel was fired. "WU ING KRIS, COME BACK TO THE MOTHERING ROOM RIGHT NOW!" 

And although teachers were not supposed to curse, this teacher had certain rights. He hated when students littered in his classroom, he was friends with the principle, and was also friends with Kris' p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter