Chanyeol's Meeting with Kris

We're Not the Same (But We're Not Different Either)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris opened his eyes, feeling cranky like usual. He hated mornings, and was definately not a morning person. He groaned as he mentally promised himself to wake up after 15 more minutes. After all, it wouldn't hurt, right? 

Lies. 1 hour later, he woke up again to the alarm of his phone going off and his twin brother, Wu Yifan disappearing. He groaned as he unlocked his phone, checking the time. He thought it was fine until, 

"8:45!?" Kris shouted, jumping out of bed immediately. After washing his face, brushing his teeth, and then changing his clothes to his uniform, he ran out, not bothering to eat breakfast. 

Running to school, he noticed other students also catching up to him, breathe ragged and legs worn out. It was winter, and warm puffs of air could be seen. Kris ran faster, like his life depended on it. 

He didn't quite know why, but seemingly his twin brother hated waking him up. Maybe for revenge? He was deep in thought, pace slowing down until he saw the security guard about to close the gate.

Whenever the gate was closed, no one could get in, and those who are outside of the gate has to go inside the office for a super long, boring lecture. Kris ran faster, thanking his mother and father for his long legs and jumped in, the gate about to crash into him. 

The other students sighed and slumped and whined when Kris got in, and the other students were stuck out, receiving a super annoying smirk from the personal gate guard. 

Then he pointed to the total of 28 kids behind the gate. "Che," he clicked his tongue, "So much kids... you're only halfway through this year, you still have 2 more years." he smirks and then leads them inside the office, ushering Kris to run to his classroom before he takes him in also. 

As he ran to his classroom, afraid to skip the first class, he bumped into someone, HARD. As he stumbled, he balanced himself and stood properly, seeing if the other was okay. 

Looking down at the other, he could tell that he was about the same height only if he stood up. He scowled but then as Kris presented his hand, the man took it anyways. Kris bowed and apologized, "My name's Kris. Wu Kris, what's yours?" Kris smiles and the stranger's face softens.

"I-i'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol, and sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter