Little by little (AOM2-MY THOUGHT)

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AOM 53 & 54

Guys this is not a plagiarism because this is just my THOUGHT and its fun.... I have permission from VERONICA90 unnie.... PRESENTING THE AOM 2 OF  veronica unnie 53 and 54....sorry I need to cut some parts HAHAHA...

PS: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN (FOR ME)..... PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING SOOSICABABY <3

   

Later that afternoon
At JeTi’s Bookstore

“How was your first night togetherrrr??” Jessica teased Tiffany. Tiffany was smiling since she got to the bookstore.

“Well.. You know..” She softly hit Jessica’s arm. “Anyway.. Did Sooyoung call you?”

“Nope.” Jessica shook her head. She was flipping through some invoices on her lap. “But I felt like she was there at the apartment last night..” Jessica looked at Tiffany.

“Okay. Stop creeping me out.” Tiffany said. “I just left you for one night, and now you start seeing ghost?”

“Heh? Seriously, I felt someone on the bed with me.”

But then Tiffany suddenly remembered that she did give Sooyoung her keys a few weeks ago. “Hmm I did gave her my keys..”

“You gave her your keys?”

“Yeah.. She asked for it a few weeks ago.”

“I guess she was there last night. But I still don’t know why she didn’t call or even text me back!!” Jessica snapped. “Is she cheating on me?”

“What??!” Tiffany snapped back. “Don’t say that. She’s not you.” Tiffany suddenly blurted out.

“WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??”

“Get rid of the flowers first then come and ask me again.” Tiffany pointed to the flowers on the front counter.

“What? That is not cheating!!” Jessica punched Tiffany’s shoulder.

“It is to me.” Tiffany replied sarcastically.

“Is she upset with me or something? I was the one who supposed to be upset! She didn’t even call me at all!!!” Jessica snapped angrily. “And also, for not wanting to live together..” she crossed her arms.

“I told you, you can’t force her that! Giver her time..”

“It’s just that, she makes me have second thought about this whole thing..”

“What second thought?”

“I feel like she’s not serious with the relationship.” Jessica asked.

“Jessica Jung, you really need to start using your head. She gave you a car, A CAR!!” Tiffany tried to put some sense on Jessica’s head. “She basically bought everything for you, and not to mention for flying you out to Australia.” Tiffany continued. “I think she’s even more serious than you!”

In Soo’s Car

Sooyoung was driving herself to the bookstore. She was smiling to herself all the way. “I hope you don’t freak out.”

*BEEP

From: Seohyun
Message: Good luck Sooyoungie! I’m rooting for you! Don’t forget to take pictures!!

To: Seohyun
Message: Thank you Seo. I owe you and Yoona a lot.

But then she felt like her stomach was making funny noises. Yeah, she didn’t eat anything yet since morning. She decided to stop by at her favorite donut shop for a while. Besides, it would take her only 5 minutes to go to the bookstore from the donut shop.

“Baby, just wait for 5 minutes!!” She said to herself.

In Donghae’s Taxi

“Could you please faster?” Donghae asked the taxi driver.

“I’m afraid I have to stop for gas for awhile sir. I’m so sorry.”

“Aishh..” Donghae sighed.

Back at JeTi’s Bookstore

 “I think she’s even more serious than you!”

“What are you talking about? I’m as serious as she is!”

“Okay. Now go get rid of the flowers! I’m sure it will be another world war if she finds out about it.”

Jessica finally agreed to get rid of the flowers. She went to the front counter and took the flowers. But then she noticed someone so familiar at the door.

“Jessica..” The person smiled. 


Jessica was holding the two bouquets on both of her hands when she noticed a familiar figure entering the bookstore through the front door.


“Jessica..” The person smiled. “I guess you really like those flowers huh?”

“You know how I adore flowers.” Jessica blushed.

“Yeah. I do know you well.” Donghae walked towards Jessica and helped her to put the flowers back to the front counter.

“Look, I have something for you.” Donghae smiled. He pulled a rose fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter