Finale

Sweet Lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun who is preparing herself for the next schedule sighed. Its been hectic for her as she just debuted as a solo artist recently. Of course working alone is lonely for her that sometimes she want to bring all of her member with her. Now only she knew what Taeyeon felt when she said she was lonely when she first debuted as a solo artist back then. She enter her car with her manager driving her to go to the next schedule which is Knowing Brother set. A variety show that she always enjoy watching. But then she remembered there is an old geezer that she felt like she wanted to choke everytime she see him as one of the mc there. No other than Kim Heechul. She doesn't really hate him to be honest. It is just both of them have that love-hate relationship or this brother-sister bond where they would always bickered with each other. Sometimes when Heechul started talking, she felt like it is dangerous because she is afraid he would spill the bean and to be honest Heechul hobby is just teasing her. She felt like she have the urge to slap outta him everytime he started teasing her. But Seohyun can't deny, Heechul is one of those oppa she really like to be around with. Seohyun lips formed a thin smiled remembering Heechul. Her thought then interrupted by the sound of her phone, indicating that there is someone calling. She take out her phone before looking at the caller ID and decided to answer.

"Tsk you really when I was thinking about you don't you?" Seohyun directly said to the phone. She heard a laughter from the other line. Tsk Kim ing Heechul. She thought as she sighed. Knowing that Heechul called her just to ask about something that he should not do during the set later but she know he is going to do it anyway.

"Wow you spend so much time thinking about me don't you? I am honour." the guy on the other line answered. Seohyun just groan as a sign she disagree with him. "The thing is should I talk about your boyfriend later at the set? You know about how long you have been with him." Seohyun swear he can feel that Heechul is currently smirking when he mention him. For sake, she wanted to choke him.

"Why the would you talk about him anyway? You knew it yourself we can't talk about it Kim ing Heechul?" Seohyun said half screaming into the phone. Heechul burst into laughter upon hearing the younger latter.

"Easy, lioness. I was just teasing. So, tell me how do we build your new variety identity today. Cause you're ing bored." Heechul said again with his savageness. Seohyun just rolled her eyes as if he is there infront of her. Oh if he was there, she wouldn't just roll her eyes, she probably would roll him so that he could turn into a kimbap and shut his ing mouth up.

"Y'know everybody see me as the most innnocent maknae. Just keep it that way. And they knew it I didn't curse. Just keep it that way, oppa. I know what to do for the rest.. Probably." Seohyun answered truthfully. She is not really ready to open up her true dark side which is a total opposite of her infront camera attittude. Everybody think she is pure and innocent but no one knows what happen behind the close door right? 

"See. You're bored. I'll ing make you curse infront of the camera later. Bye!" Heechul hang up. Seohyun knew it, he is an . The thing that she told him not to do, he would do it anyway. Seohyun let out a groan in which her manager found amusing. Her manager knew everything about her. And he knew it Seohyun and Heechul is like a real siblings that bickered everytime they meet.

 

 

 

"Seohyun, are you single now?" asked the extra tall guy that his seat is at the end of the row, Seo Jang Hoon. Seohyun who is clearly shock by the question managed to cover it by nodding. She got to lie to be safe. "Of course." That is when Heechul find the point to trap her as he added, "I don't think she ever dated anyone before. Not even once." Seohyun knew it. Heechul is such a ing retard. He turned to look at the girl who is tanding infront of the classroom like studio. Smirking. 

"That is not true though." she simply replied. Upon hearing her answer, the whole studio can't believe their ear. So, Seohyun have ever been in a relationship before but nobody could figure it out sooner? One by one they are asking her.

"You ever loved a guy before?"

"You were in a relationship before?" 

"Who is he? Is he still wroking?"

'Dang Seohyun. What would you answer now.' She glanced to the guy who is currently smirking and probably is laughing at her right now. She swear he is the one that created this mess anyway. 'Ugh!' Seohyun flashed her innocent smile to the other fellas. 

"Ah stop asking anymore question." she let out a small chuckles before shrugging off all of the question. The brothers in the studio literally stop asking when the topic change. Seohyun look at the balck hair guy with skinny figure on her left, shooting him with 'You are going to get it after this end' look. Heechul just smile knowing that he won anyway. 

The shooting end exactly at 4pm. Seohyun e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter