07:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Congratulations, Y clothing line just hit their biggest sale for this year " SinB said. 

" you really are one hell of an influencer, how did they sell even those ugly elephant pants? " she added as she chuckles to death. The advertisement really did well, but why don't I feel the satisfaction? 

" don't you have anything to do? Why do you keep on crashing here at my house? " I rolled my eyes at her.

" I want to visit bowling alley since it's been a long time, but there's no one available today... " she looked at me cutely, but I see it disgusting-- she don't fit cute concept or anything cute, it's cringe-worthy especially for me who knows her too well.

" I'm not free either " I immediately rejected her even she hasn't said a word about bringing me to the bowling alley.

" I just want to distract you, you're planning to isolate yourself in this house until the next day don't you? " she asked me. I glared at her when she said that-- it's none of her business on what I am going tomorrow until the next day or if I'm going to isolate myself in darkness.

" say, I'm right? Don't punish your-- " I cut her off by giving her a strong slap, my hand tingled and her cheeks reddened from what I've done. It gave me a little bit of guilt at what I've just done, but it's her fault for ticking me off.

" are you done? Now can we go to the bowling alley? " it took her minutes to gather herself again and give me smile despite giving her a slap. The little guilt on me made me say yes and go with her-- I shouldn't have slapped her, I should have just shooed her away.

SinB brought her car and drive us to the nearest bowling alley. The place is great and only known people are mostly going here for the price is somehow not affordable for the low lifes. I sighed at myself and brought out my black card.

" for 2  " I said and the girl immediately swiped out my card and handed it back to me. SinB on the other side is looking like a puppy being on her excited phase of life.

I walked to the left side of the alley, we put down our bags and changed to our sneakers. SinB took out her customized bowling ball while I paid for a new one because I don't have my own ball-- I don't play bowling, it's just going to ruin my nail art.

" I'm going for it! " SinB excitedly said and carried her 11 kg bowling ball. I sighed at her sight and slammed myself into the chair. SinB is not that professional type, she's an average one. Out of 20 shots, she will probably have 4 strikes, 7 spares and the rest is miss. 

" it's been a long time! " she annoyedly said as she gets back beside me after hitting no pins. She had a pout on her lips and I just rolled my eyes at her-- she always does this, gets annoyed when she's not doing well and boast if she does.

We played for half an hour and my finger is in pain because of handling those heavy balls. I sat on the chair and let SinB play all by herself, she's been jumping up and down out of frustration because she hasn't had a strike yet.

Every time SinB will fail the other side who has someone playing too will constantly have a strike, no spares just full strike. I can see that SinB is getting more annoyed because of it, her ego is big as mine it's not just noticeable.

" unnie you're so good at this! " my attention got caught by the voice-- it's familiar. I looked at our side and saw a brown-haired girl-- wait...

" I shouldn't be playing with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter