06:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Eunha we need your decision now and keep in mind that I won't take no for this " my CEO said while presenting me the contract of the clothing line that wants me to be their model.

" this clothing line is so big, more famous and will have an impact on your career compare to the wish' clothing line. C'mon don't be hard headed and just sign in that contract " he's been convincing me about this for weeks now and I've been ignoring him and giving him uncertain answers about this.

" they are giving us one more week, there's a lot more of artist that can grab this opportunity but keep in mind that they really want to work with you, compare to wish clothing line. You've been going around them but still, no progress, am I right? " wow, he just rubbed salt in the wound. 

" I told you I'm going to think about it " I sternly said. He hissed at me and pulled his hair out of frustration, he turned his back on me and sighed before facing me once again.

" wish clothing line has introduced Yerin as their ambassador, haven't you seen the news? " he asked me. I frowned at him and took my phone out to see what he's saying about-- as I scroll to naver I saw an article 'Jung Yerin is confirmed to be the first ever ambassador of wish clothing line' my grip on my phone tightened. I stood up from my seat, my CEO looked at me confusedly.

" what? Are you going to go there? C'mon what's with that clothing line? Stop obsessing about it! Stop competing with Jung Yerin! " he shouted, my ears ring from what he just said-- competing? I ain't competing with her, she's not worth to compete with.

I left the company with one thing on my mind-- I need to talk to Sojung.

I hate driving by myself since I have a driver but right now I want to get there as soon as possible and my driver won't over speed just because I said it. They value my safety so much that there is a speed limit that they need to obey.

I stepped on the accelerator as the image of Jung Yerin flashes on my mind-- that witch.

" Eunha-yaaa " Yerin is doing her aegyo in front of me while shaking both of my arms. She's nervous about the coming evaluation that's going to happen in a minute now. We're both trainees under a not so known company and they say that today's evaluation will decide whether who will participate with the upcoming girl group that the company is planning to create.

" stop doing that, don't be nervous, we'll be chosen for sure " I smiled at her. I've known her since we're kids, along with SinB but the thing is those two never gotten close since they have opposite characteristic while I am just neutral towards the two.

" yes, we'll be debuting togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter