16:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOWON's POV

My grip tightened as I remember the messages that Eunha has been receiving. I'm pretty sure I know who it is and it's really annoying the hell out of me.

I parked my car in front of Yerin's house and immediately stepped out of my car, I didn't bother parking my car properly because I really need to talk to Yerin.

I pressed the doorbell of her house multiple times until her maid came out--

" good afternoon ma'am " she politely greeted me.

" where is Yerin? " I straightforwardly asked.

" sorry ma'am but she's not here, but she'll probably be home by tonight " she answered. I bit my lip for the frustration and thanked her.

I entered my car and dialed Yerin's number and after a couple of rings, someone answered it.

" where are you? " I asked. I dropped the call as soon as she said her location, I stepped on the accelerator and drove off. If some police may see me driving this way I'll probably be going to jail once again.

The thought of jail made me laugh inside of me-- jail... it became my home for a quite some time.

The long drive to where Yerin at became short because of my over speeding. As I walk towards her I can see her from the outside of the cafe-- she hasn't changed even a little bit from the day we first met-- that was what I thought everytime I will see her because truly she hasn't changed.

" ouchie " I whinned when I tripped on the stairs.

" hey, are you okay? " someone rushed to my direction and helped me sit down on the nearest bench. I shyly looked at the person who approached me. I've been seeing her around the company but it's the first time she approached me. Actually, she's the first person who actually approached me since everyone sees me as intimidating and I've been living like an invisible person when I am here.

" your knee might bruise " she said as she kneeled infront of me and touched my knee. She bit her lip and I was shocked when she gave my knee a quick peck-- what the...

" my mom told me kisses eases pain " she smiled.

" can you talk? The staffs said that you're Mr. Kim's niece but I never actually get to talk to you, this may be mean to hear but thank God you tripped and I had reason to talk to you " she sat beside me and offered her hand.

" I'm Yerin, let's be friends " she brightly smiled at me and I gladly accepted her hand.

" what do you want? Coffee? Milkshake? " she asked when I sat across her. 

" it's you, right? " I asked that made her frown.

" what do you mean? " 

" it was you who is sending Eunha messages... it's you, right? " I accused her. Her face soften when I said Eunha's name, she rested her chin on her hand and smiled at me.

" I don't really know what you're talking about " she denied.

" don't fool with me Yerin, Eunha has been repeatedly receiving text messages saying that 'I know you did it' and other more. I'm begging you please, stop. Don't dig the past... just please stop " I'm getting annoyed by how she can smile right now.

" oh, but it's not me " 

" it's only you who knows everything and has the motive to do it " 

" why? Because you knew I like you while you... you just keep on liking her? Don't get too full of yourself and one more thing, I don't p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter