13:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Idol-actress Eunha dating the owner of Wish clothing line!' that is the top headline for today. I can't help but facepalm at the videos that are going viral, the video of me confessing to Sowon unnie on the airport.

" Eu-- " I raised my hand to shut my manager's mouth. I want silence to think-- I can't believe that I just made a dating scandal, well I don't mind having one but... jeez! It was me who's desperately confessing! Ugh!

We're on our way to my company. I'm pretty sure that my CEO's blowing fire right now and soon his hair will fall out and become bald. I should set him up to some beautiful woman before it comes to it because if not I'm pretty sure he will grow old alone.

" AISH, JINJA! Thank God my other artist is on their right mind. For now, it's only you who's been constantly giving me a headache! I should really meet the rookies and tell them constantly not to idolize you " Mr. Chan angrily said while walking back and forth looking frustrated and all. I am sitting on the couch, chilling myself and resting my mind from all of this. I can't be stressed right now, I have a magazine shoot earlier.

" tell me the truth, are you two really dating? Your fans have been demanding for us to release a statement and it's pissing me off-- it's pissing me off because I, myself got shocked by this " he seriously said. I want to laugh in demise because 'dating' between me and Sowon is just... seems impossible.

" ani " I softly said.

" so what am I going to do? Deny it? " he asked. 

The thing about my CEO is he really cares about my opinion and respects me. He might be easily frustrated about things but he always makes sure to get into his right mind before doing an action to certain things. This is why even there's a lot of offers for me from other agency I can't just leave this company.

" in your magazine shoot later I'm pretty sure they will corner you, now I'll release a statement saying that you two are just close friends and nothing's going on. I'm pleading... please don't let them tick you off and blurt things out " oh... shoot! I almost forget that they will also interview me after the shoot. Ugh, this is really frustrating!

" and about the drama, I'm still not turning it down. I'm hoping that your mind will change so just tell me if you want to do it " 

" araso, I'll do it " I half-heartedly said. His eyes gleamed and a smile formed on his lips-- gosh, I just said yes because I feel bad about this and he seems to really want for me to grab the role.

" you already said it! You can't take back your words! " he exclaimed like a kid and immediately grabbed his phone.

I left the company as soon as we finished talking. I'm going straight to the photo shoot that I believe will last for a very long period of time, that magazine is very meticulous about the shots plus the photographer that will be capturing my pictures is just plain annoying.

I'm resting to have some energy for later's shoot when my phone rang, I looked at it and saw a reminder saying 'it's my dog's first death anniversary, comfort me~' it's SinB's note, she really enjoys creating reminders on my phone, jeez. Come to think of it, ever since I left the hospital I've never seen her and now the guilt is eating me.

 " go to SinB's studio " I asked my driver so he immediately made a U-turn. My manager looked at me and I just raised my eyebrow-- I forgot to tell Mr. Chan about this turtle-useless manager of mine.

I will probably be going to be late for the shoot but who cares? Well, after all the main lead always arrives last.

I stepped out of the van and the guard immediately greeted meas soon as he saw me, he opened the glass door for me and the staffs also greeted me as well. I walked straight to the dancing room and the loud beat welcomed me and a passionate SinB grooving to the beat of the music.

I knocked on the door when she didn't notice me, our gaze met on the mirror but she ignored me and keep going with her dancing. I have no other choice but to turn the music off just for her to notice me.

" what? " sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter