oo8

The Light to my Darkness [hiatus]

“I’m off” said Jinah coming out from the back room, waving goodbye to her coworkers and the few customers, who insisted to stay until closing. 

Joonmyeon wanted to stay because he was practically glued to Ji Ae’s side. Baekhyun wanted to stay because the bar had “great selfie lighting”. Of course, Chanyeol would want to stay if Baekhyun was staying. And if Baekhyun and Chanyeol were staying, Jongdae’s got to stay too!

On the other hand, Kyungsoo wanted to stay to discuss recipes with Seokjin. Yixing decided to stay for a language lesson from Yoongi and Namjoon who were both struggling due to the language barrier. And Jongin was staying because why not.

With all the goodbye greetings and small talk, Jinah finally left the bar at ten past two. Exhausted, she headed towards the direction of her apartment. 

The streets were dark with only a few poles of light shining here and there making the atmosphere eerie. As she continued down the path, she noticed a dark figure in the distance standing still. 

Uneasiness filled her as she got closer and closer. Ducking down, looking at her feet, she quickened her pace to get pass the figure. 

Almost home, almost home, Jinah chanted in her head.

As she passed the figure, who was dressed in a dark cloak, she let out a sigh, not realizing that she had been holding her breath.

When she thought it was over, a voice called out her.

“Excuse me” said a deep voice. Frightened, Jinah slowly turned around only to see the cloaked figure call out to her.

“neh?” Asked Jinah in a small voice.

“I think I’m lost, can you show me where the market is?” Asked the figure, motioning Jinah to come closer to him. 

Thinking that he was harmless, since he was just asking for directions, she stepped forward closer to the man. 

“Oh! Just go straight and turn left over there” Jinah said pointing to the direction. 

“Can you take me?” He asked.

“Oh sure follow me” said Jinah kindly as she walked forward showing the cloaked man the way.

“Are you new-“ Jinah was cut off abruptly when a hand covered and dragged her into an alley.

Jinah was pushed against the wall, her head slammed against the brick making her vision cloud with black spots.

As she began to regain her vision which was still blurry, she saw that the once cloaked man had taken off his hood, revealing his silver locks.

Jinah tried to scream but the man’s hand blocked , making it impossible for her to make a noise.

“disgusting” said the man cringing. “you smell like those mutts”

He released his hand from instead to grab her hands which were trying to push him off of her.

“Who are you” whimpered Jinah.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out darling” he said.

“Let me go you . Why are you doing this to me?” Jinah asked.

He took a step towards Jinah causing her to accidentally bump her head against the wall again. Dizzy, Jinah tried pulling herself together. 

The silver haired man positioned his head near her neck and whispered, “but you smell so good…”

“What the ??” Shouted Jinah. “What are you doing let go!”

Jinah tried to scream and push the man away from her as she felt his breath on her neck. He placed her hands behind her back pressing weight on her body so she couldn’t move and put one hand over to prevent her from further screaming.

“Ah ah, it’s going to be even more painful if you scream darling” he said smirking. “Hold still and I can even consider sparring your life… maybe even keep you for future uses.”

He targeted Jinah’s neck again until she felt teeth graze her neck

Praying that someone would come and save her, tears that started were welding up in her eyes finally fell, drop after drop.

Someone please… save me…

-----

Sehun ran through the doors of the club that was still open.

“woah there tiger” said Baekhyun surprised at the younger male that had just burst through the doors. “Slow down”

“Where is she?” Asked Sehun panting.

“Who?” Asked Ji Ae teasingly.

“She just clocked out” said Yixing being the nice one.

“Thanks hyung” said Sehun thanking the older male before running out the door again.

Sehun ran into the cool night air looking around, unable to see Jinah’s figure in the distance.

He headed towards the direction that he knew Jinah’s house was. 

“…get off me!” He heard a familiar voice in the distance. Using his werewolf hearing, he heard his mate scream and struggle. In panic, Sehun ran towards the direction of where he heard Jinah’s voice and her struggling.

Turning the corner of an alley near Jinah’s apartment complex, he saw a dark figure with silver hair standing over his tiny mate who had her eyes closed, tears staining her pale cheeks. 

Anger took over him as he rushed over, ripped the male off his mate and punched the male. Jinah crumbled down onto the floor in fetal position and started sobbing, eyes shut, hands over her ears. 

“Well look who we have here” smirked the silver haired man wiping blood from his mouth. “If it isn’t Oh Sehun”

Sniffing the air, Sehun’s disgust was evident in his face.

Vampire.