New Story is Here!

The Light to my Darkness [hiatus]

my new story is finally here!

first of all, thank you guys for the amazing support from my notice last chapter. you guys are so sweet and im still deeply apologetic that i couldn't finish this story. but one day, i will definitelycome back to it.

secondly, i read all of your comments, and although i was leaning towards writing a story about crime, i didn't think i had enough to actually have a stable foundation for the story. i'm still going through ideas so it's still a work in progress!

and for the most exciting news...my new story is out!!! it's called First Love, and once again, stars Oh Sehun.

yQLWwxs.png

synopsis:

For Oh Sehun, love has never come easily. Growing up as the youngest son of a famous CEO of a large corporation, his main goal in life was to become a successful heir after his father’s retirement. He never had the chance to date, let alone love. Now at 28, he prioritizes work over his love life. 


For Kim Jiyeon, love was just a part of her past that she wanted to leave behind. From a young age, she had been sent to the United States to study abroad. And now, at 25, she is finally back in Korea for a job opportunity and has established herself as a successful interior designer.


Things change for two people with different lives when they accidently bump into each other on the streets. And just like that, their lives will never be the same.
 

Can a small bump in the road lead two people to love?

link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1341185/first-love-romance-exo-sehun-ocs-bts

hopefully my writing has improved and i don't have any grammar or spelling mistakes.

i hope you can take the time to check the story out! subscriptions, comments, and upvotes are very much appreciated and i sincerely hope i get to see you guys there!!

love,

louise aka louveme