!! Important Notice !!

The Light to my Darkness [hiatus]

to my amazing and supportive subscribers

i know it's been a while since i've been updated and i'm so very sorry for the long wait. i've been really busy with college, taking 8am classes all the way to 7pm continuously every day, then coming home to loads of homework and having at most 3 hours of sleep every night.

to be honest, i really do want to update this story...however, it's just that i don't know how to continue. at the time, i thought that if i took a couple weeks off from writing, i would be able to come back with better ideas. but, it's been months now and to be honest, i don't think i'm getting anywhere with this story. these past few days i actually reread what i've written. now that i'm taking college english,  i've noticed so many errors in my writing and so many holes in the plot. in addition to the plot holes and grammar errors, it's a bit too fluffy for my liking...

so as of today, i'm sorry to say that this story will be on an indefinite hiatus. i'm so sorry to everyone who has been wanting me to update...i just don't know how to continue. the story will still be up, however i won't be updating anytime soon. 

BUT!!! there's always good news right? so, the good news it that i will be starting a brand new story. although i can't update as i would like (mayble like once or twice a week b/c college is still killing me slowly), you will definitely see a more mature style of writing, with proper grammar and a plot that doesn't have any holes.

i'm still debating on two different story lines: a crime/ detective story (i'm currently obsessed with watching anything crime related) OR a CEO/office story. please let me know what you would like to read!

thank you so much for being supportive all this time. maybe one day i'll come back to this story to fill up the plot holes and fix the grammar mistakes.

so til next time, see you at my next story!

love,

louise aka louveme