Final

My Moody Byun
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Get up!"  Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes  to see his roommate Baekhyun sitting across from him on his own bed.

"Are you always this moody in the mornings?" He asks getting up after rubbing his eyes from sleep.

"Im always moody." Baekhyun grumbled shoving his blankets off his bed to the floor onto a pile.

Chanyeol stares down at the pile and notices his blankets are down there aswell, "So I've noticed..."

----------





"What do you want for breakfast?" Chanyeol asked walking around Baekhyun who was seated at the island in the kitchen.

"...death." The other said gaze never leaving the tall giant as he went through the cupboards for food.

"Scrambled eggs it is!" Chanyeol chirped placing the tray of eggs on the counter before making his way towards Baekhyun.

"Your life is meaningless." Baekhyun grimaced when the giant grabbed the back of his neck pulling him towards a waiting lips.

"Good morning to you too~" Chanyeol said before softly pressing their lips together.

"I hate you." Baekhyun mumbled when the Giant rested his forehead against his own.

Chanyeol hummed, "But i still love you." He whispered loving the way Baekhyun's flush spread across his face   and decorated his cheeks.

"I don't care." Baekhyun said in a little voice avoiding eye contact with the giant.

Chanyeol hummed again then leant back and puckered his lips, "Can i have another kiss?"

"No." Baekhyun grumbled but stared at the lips in front of him anyway.

Chanyeol closed his eyes leaving his lips still puckered and patiently waited to see if the other would give in. He didn't have to wait too long for the other because not even 5 seconds later Chanyeol's lips came into contact with the softest pair he can think of. Chanyeol opened an eye and noticed Baekhyun had closed his. Closing the distance between them, Chanyeol scooped Baekhyun up emitting a yelp from the other.

----------------



While Chanyeol was slaving over the kitchen stove cooking his little puppy some scrabbled eggs he felt cautious arms wrap themselves around his waist.
A smile found its way to Chanyeol's lips and he wrapped a arm around the back of himself letting it sit on Baekhyun's back.

"I-I love you Yeol." He heard a whisper and warm breath seep through his clothes.

Chanyeol smiled fondly at the eggs that were now cooked exactly the way his puppy liked them before turning the element off. He managed to pour the contents in the pan on to his puppy's plate (with 3 slices of toast the his baby had made) with one hand while the other stayed at the back making sure his puppy wouldn't run away.

When he had finished putting the pan in the sink and turning on the tap a bit, he turned around and faced the lil monkey that was starting to bury his face into Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol draped his arms over the smaller's shoulders and pressed their foreheads together.

"Im sorry i didn't catch that." Chanyeol smirked.

"... I didn't say anything." Baekhyun lied hands resting on the giants hips.

"Oh," Chanyeol mumbled casting his eyes down before dropping his arms from the others shoulders.

Baekhyun didn't want that and pulled Chanyeol into a hug, the giant smirked cause his plan had worked.

"I-i said i l-loved you stupid!" Baekhyun stammered pushing his head deeper into the giants chest.

Chanyeol was biting his lip trying his best not to laugh at how easy it was to get Baekhyun to give in. Instead he wrapped his arms around his puppy before lifting Baekhyun's head up by his chin and peppering his puppy's face with kisses but stopped when he got a blow in the stomach.

"Bastard, i could practically feel you laughing." Baekhyun turned and strutted out of the kitchen.

Three, two, one.

"Shut up." Baekhyun grumbled walking back into the kitchen and taking a seat by the island.

Chanyeol smiled while handing his puppy's food to him along with a knife and fork leaving a sweet kiss on his forehead before making his way to the barthroom.

"Tall Bastard."

--------------







When Chanyeol returns from his last class of the day he's welcomed to his dorm with a burnt smell.

Covering his nose he walks towards the lounge where he sees a glum Baekhyun who's sitting down watching T.V.

"What's that smell?" Chanyeol asks when he makes his way towards the kitchen.

"Your hopes and dreams." A dull voice replies.

When Chanyeol enters the kitchen he's met with a ton of dirty pots and bowls one of the pots are warped and Chanyeol can see loads of utensils out as well. He walks towards the mess and spots a cook book that was opened to a chocolate cake page.

Looking around the mess Chanyeol saw  what was meant to be a chocolate cake but was now a black blob in the cake dish left deserted on the counter along with the bowls.

Sighing, Chanyeol makes his way back out to the lounge only too see his once glum Baekhyun biting his knuckle as he fails at suppressing his tears, eyes not leaving the television.

"Why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked sternly knowing he can't go easy on his puppy and he needs to lay down the law, Baekhyun should know not to leave a mess like that in the kitchen so Chanyeol must be the adult and scold him.

"I-i just wanted to make you cake..." Baekhyun said in a quiet voice trying his best not to break out in a full blown cry.

Chanyeol's legs got a little wobbly.
Stay strong, stay strong.
"W-Well why didn't you at least clean up a bit?" Chanyeol tried to growl but it came out more of a whine.

"Because the dish was hot and I burnt my hands trying to take it out of the pan!" Baekhyun wailed lifting up his hands to show the giant.

Chanyeol pretty much ripped up the law and threw it out the window.

"And they hurt! And I didn't know what to do!" Baekhyun continued to cry.

"Come here." Gathering Baekhyun into his arms Chanyeol made his way towards their bedroom and into their shared bathroom even though it was his hands that were injured and not his feet Chanyeol still felt it best to carry his puppy, when they got inside the barthroom he set his puppy down on the sink counter.

Once Chanyeol managed to put some ointment on his puppy's hands and bandage them up, Chanyeol then carried his baby to his bed. Sitting Baekhyun on the edge Chanyeol kneeled down between his puppy's legs.

"Okay, now tell me. Why did you want to make me a cake?" Chanyeol asked this time softly not wanting to make his baby feel bad about cooking him somthing.

"Well you said..." Baekhyun trailed off.

"Said?"

"That you'd like it if I cooked you something

Please log in to read the full chapter