1. Hello Baby Part I

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina let out a sigh and tried her best not to cry. She was wondering what she did wrong to her Nayeon unnie. “Was it something I did? Did I say something to make her mad at me?” Shaking her head, Mina looked over to her members who taking a break before their next dance session.

 

“Girls, you have a thirty minute break before we start again!” Their dance instructor unnie announced and went back talking to the managers.

 

“So a quick lunch before we go back to practice?” Jihyo asked and took a sip of water. The girls nodded and started to get ready to leave. Mina quietly protested, “I’m not really hungry, Jihyo-ah. I think I just need some air.” Mina’s answer made Jihyo concerned, but nodded her head in understanding.

“We can pick up something for you, just make sure to drink some water.” Jihyo placed her arm on Mina’s forearm. Mina nodded and gave her a small smile. The members and the managers started to file out of the studio, Mina was now left alone in the studio.

 

“I’m going to take a small walk, unnie.” Mina told their manager unnie, “I’ll make sure to cover up.” Mina grabbed a hat and mask.

 

“I’ll call you if anything happens.”

 

..

 

Within the first ten minutes of her walk, Mina heard a faint wailing. Curious of the sound, she began to follow to see where it was located. The crying became more distinct when Mina was walking closer into a back alley.

 

Mina’s eyes widened at the sight.

 

A baby.

 

She went to get a closer look, the baby’s face was beet red from all the crying. “What do I do?” Mina thought out loud. The ballerina carefully unbuckled the baby out of the stroller and placed the baby in her arms.

 

“A baby girl…” Mina hugged the baby and patted her back softly to calm her down, where the baby had a pink blanket with penguins on it. She was also wearing a pink dress with a white bunny in the middle. She noticed a letter attached to the baby stroller’s handle and grabbed a hold of it.

The baby girl was now sound asleep, Mina opened the letter.

 

To whoever reads this letter:

 

Please take care of my daughter, Im Haru, who is five months old. She is perfectly healthy with the cutest smile and dimples. Her eye smile is the most adorable thing in the world. It was a difficult decision to leave my daughter here, but I had no choice. My parents forced me to either abandon the baby or I would be disowned. The father of the baby is Japanese, but he left immediately when I told him I was pregnant with his child. He only gave me money to raise the baby for a few months…

 

It was hard being a single parent, struggling to take care the both of us financially.

 

I love her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter