Prologue

Guardians Of The Five Temples

 

Phew I can’t believe we just had our last performance with this comeback already.” Seulgi explained coming back to the couch in their waiting room backstage carrying a can of soda. “Well It was Tiring but we did well and even won a few awards.” Wendy commented back next to her before asking for a sip. Irene was watching them from the other side of the room when Joy walked up. “Why are you staring at them Unnie?” Irene was knocked out of her thoughts. “Oh nothing its just, You guys make me happy when we’re together.”

 

The door opened startling the four until they saw who walked in. Getting up Irene crossed her arms. “And Where have you been Little One?” “Hey Unnie calm down” Seulgi interrupted fearing the maknae was getting scared. “Sorry Unnie, i was in the bathroom, all the nerves were taking over after the last performance.” The Maknae explained. They just finished comeback promotions for Ice Cream Cake, and the debut promotions for the maknae. Irene smiled and ruffled her hair before passing her to the fridge. “Our leader really cares for you Yeri, don’t do anything to scare her ok?” Yeri smiled and nodded to Wendy.

 

Suddenly the door opened again. Thinking it was their manager they turned to hear any schedule updates, unfortunately it was a cloaked figure. The girls pulled Yeri behind them while Irene took the front. “Who are you? What do you want?” Not able to see his face Irene put one hand behind her back to hold the others hands. The man said nothing and pulled a book out from behind. Before anyone could say anything, he opened the book letting out a huge burst of wind, Irene felt herself being pulled back. “IRENE UNNIE!!” “SEULGI-AH!!!!”WENDY UNNIE!!” “UNNIES!!!!” Suddenly all five of them were pulled into the book before the cloaked man closed it and ran out of the waiting room.

_____

Took me a while to figure out how to color the text here. I did it on my Application but didn't paste here with the rest lol

Anyway so if anyone watched Teen Titans(NO NOT "GO") There was an episode about a magician who pulls the titans into his magic hat, and they each scream the name of the person they're holding Yeah so thats what I borrowed for the end of the prologue it just fit so well.