Chapter 6 - Collaboration?

You Feel Like Home.

 

As the segment came to an end, Jimin looked down at her que cards to see that hangout was next on their list.

 

“Alright so this is the part of the show where we finally let you interact with the international fans who have been waiting all day to speak to you. So first up is Julia from Puerto Rico. Julia, hi!”

 

As the young girl came on screen, the boys from BTS their charm and waved to the camera.

 

“Hi Julia~”

 

“Wah, you’re so pretty, Julia.”

 

As usual, JHope was full of energy and compliments for his ARMY.

 

“Julia, what would you like to ask the members of BTS?” Jimin smiled politely and waited for the girl to speak.

 

“Um, I would really like to ask them if they have any artists they would like to collaborate with that they haven’t already?”

 

“Good question, guys who would you collaborate with?” Kevin motioned to the boys to answer.

 

“I really want to collab with Jay-Z, no lie. I think it would be awesome and he’s a legend in the rap world.” Suga gave his answer and nodded, smiling at the camera.

 

“Swag.” Jimin murmured and gave Suga a thumbs up, much to the amusement of the other boys.

 

“I want to collaborate with Jimin-ssi. I think her covers are really good and we’ve both sang the same songs.” Jungkook took the entire room by surprise with his answer.

 

At a loss for words, Jimin bowed and stammered “A-ah, thank you, Jungkook-ssi. That would be really cool. I would do it.”

 

With a grin, Jungkook looked down at his lap as the other members were staring holes into the back of his head.

 

The male Jimin stifled the urge to frown and continued to smile for the camera. He wasn’t sure why Jungkook said what he said, since he had never mentioned it before. The younger member was also aware of Jimin’s interest for the female MC.

 

“I think those collaborations would be great. Thank you Julia for your question, but we’re running out of time so please say goodbye to BTS” Jae waved his que cards towards the members as the young girl said her goodbyes.

 

“Guys, I’m very sad to say that this is our last hangout. We’ve run out of time because we’ve been having so much fun.”

 

Snapping back into her groove, Jimin pouted with a nod “Neh, I wish it didn’t have to end.”

 

Laughing at her cute expression, Jin tilted his head “Then we should all hang out afterwards, Jimin-ssi.”

 

Thankfully, the camera wasn’t focussed on her red face, but Jimin hid behind her long hair as Kevin introduced the next hang out participant.

 

“This next participant is Amanda from Australia. Hi Amanda~” Waving, Kevin motioned for the boys to wave also

 

“Amanda, Amanda, Hi~” This time is was V who gave the biggest greeting.

 

“Amanda, what would you like to ask the BTS boys and I’m sorry but we need to be quick.” Jimin was apologetic to the girl on screen.

 

“That’s okay! I’m actually just glad to say hi. Um, my question is for Jin. Jin do you think you would have a good career as a solo movie star? Not that I want BTS to break up!” The girl was adorable with how she rambled and Jimin laughed.

 

“Cute.”

 

“Wah, I would like to think I would have a good career.” Jin smiled and looked to s who nodded in agreement.

 

“Jin hyung is a good actor and he’s handsome, so that helps.” Jimin praised his older member.

 

“I hope that answers your question, Amanda and thank you for taking part. We hope to see you again soon.” Kevin smiled and let the boys say goodbye to their fan.

 

“Wow, as always, you guys have great fans who ask good questions.” Jimin complimented the hangout guests.

 

“Of course, our ARMYs are special.” Rapmon spoke smoothly, like a true leader.

 

“Guys, if you want to participate in next weeks show, please click the links below and get in contact. You could speak to your favourite idols” Wrapping up, Jimin placed her cards on the seat and waited for Kevin and Jae to stand.

 

“Now we come to the ending of our show, we’re going to take a quick picture and then say goodbye with BTS’s new single, DNA. How was today’s show for you guys?”

 

Grinning, JHope held up his mic “As always, ASC makes us feel welcome and at home. Thank you to ARMYs who asked for us back and thank you to the three MC’s for making us comfortable. You did well!”

 

Bowing, Jimin smiled at JHope and started walking towards the boys with Kevin and Jae.

 

“Alright, time to take our photo and say goodbye to BTS.”

 

Walking over, Jimin planned to stand next to Rapmon as she was calm when near him.

 

“Yah yah yah, we finally have 2Jimin back and you’re going to walk over there?” Suga scoffed and tugged Jimin gently by the hand and she thanked God that her hands weren’t sweaty anymore.

 

When she was next to the other Jimin, she felt her cheeks go completely red and as she glanced shyly to the slightly taller boy, she was surprised to see him beaming.

 

As she faced the camera, she felt a hand on the back of her head. She glanced to her other side and saw V standing there making rabbit ears behind her.

 

With a laugh, she suddenly felt relaxed and she returned the motion at the back of his and Jimin’s head.

 

Although the male Jimin wouldn’t admit it, he was jealous that V joked with her and took her attention away for a moment but he was also glad that she seemed to joke around with him too.

 

He was definitely going to talk to her when they finished filming. He just needed to get her away from the other members.

 

Maybe Suga hyung would help him? Yeah, he would.

 

As the photo was taken, MC Jimin blew out her cheeks cutely, much to the amusement of the boys.

 

Once they were done, everyone bowed and clapped.

 

“Thank you so much, you all did well today.” Kevin pat the boys of BTS on their backs and Jimin walked over to Jae for a moment.

 

“I think that’s the most fun I’ve had in a long time.”

 

Jae looked at his younger friend and noticed her eyes were brighter than he had ever seen and she was grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Well of course, your dream boyfriends were all here this wee—oof”

 

Jimin delivered a swift punch to Jae’s side as she walked off screen to grab a bottle of water.

 

Little did she know, a certain blue haired rapper and same named dancer were talking and looking in her direction.