Chapter 2 - We are, BTS!

You Feel Like Home.

While the video played for the people viewing the show, everyone started moving to their designated places on set.

 

The special guests made their way to the seating area that was opposite the MC’s.

 

Bowing to each other respectively, they sat down and picked up their mics.

 

Jimin fidgeted with her cue cards and tried to avoid looking over at the seven guys across from her. If she did, she feared her heart might jump out of .

 

Kevin spoke comfortably to the guests, as he had known them a few years now. He was their sunbae after all, so they were very polite and friendly with him.

 

Jae could tell Jimin was nervous, she had confided in him before filming began. As one of her oldest friends in the kpop world, she told him everything. They got along like siblings, even though sometimes Jae wondered if he felt more.

 

Nudging her with his elbow, he pulled her from her inner thoughts. She looked over at him and he shot her a dorky grin and thumbs up, which didn’t go unnoticed by the guests across the way.

 

Hearing the crew start the countdown till they were live again, Jimin sat upright and relaxed her shoulders. She reminded herself that this was no different than any other guests they had on the show…

 

But it was.

 

As the cameras went live and panned around the studio, the grinning faces of the MC’s could be seen.

 

“Wow, what an impressive video. Now you all know who our special guests are today. They are none other, than BTS!” Kevin’s voice boomed loudly during his introduction as Jimin and Jae put their hands around their mouths and made “Whooping” noises.

 

The members of BTS laughed at the MC’s intro and waved to the camera.

 

“Hello ASC’ers, We are BTS.” Rapmon began the introduction while his groupmates joined in for the name.

 

Jimin swallowed the lump in and grinned “Yeah! BTS in da house. Please introduce yourselves individually.”

 

As the camera focused on each member at a time, they began introducing themselves.

 

“Ay international ARMYs, I’m BTS Leader Rapmon” the dimple faced leader of BTS began with a light wave.

 

“Hi, I’m Suga” Short and sweet was the introduction from the powder blue haired rapper.

 

Next up was the happy virus of BTS and Jimin’s personal favourite to be around.

 

“HIII, I’m your Hope, J-Hope!” the bubbly rapper beamed and waved furiously at the camera.

 

Everyone in the studio let out a laugh, it was impossible not to feel his infectious happiness.

 

Moving up, the camera focussed on the youngest member of BTS.

 

“Hello everyone, I am Jungkook” the maknae smiled at the camera and Jimin knew the fangirls would be melting.

 

Turning her attention to the handsome oldest member, Jimin watched Jin give his introduction.

 

“Hiii ARMY, I’m Jin, I love you” finishing his introduction, Jin blew a kiss to the camera, making the others groan and shake their heads.

 

“Waah, fan service king” Kevin teased from the other side of the room.

 

With a smile, the next person to introduce themselves was V.

 

“I’m V!” Standing up from his seat, V pointed his finger at the camera and made what he must have thought was a cool face, but nobody agreed.

 

Last to introduce himself, was the member of the group that gave Jimin the awful butterflies she was feeling at that very moment.

 

It wasn’t her fault, all of their past meetings, it felt like everyone was trying to tease them and embarrass them by trying to couple them up. All because they had the same name.

 

As she brought her gaze to him, she could see his somewhat shy smile creeping up, along with his happy eyes.

 

“Hello, I am BTS Jimin” Jimin waved to the camera, as Jae spoke after him.

 

“Not to be confused with OUR Jimin.”

 

Putting on a blank stare, Jimin lightly elbowed Jae in his side.

 

Everyone laughed and Kevin began to tell the audience about the achievements BTS had over the past year.

 

For the first time in a very long time, Jimin found herself unable to focus on her cue cards, and knew she would probably make a lot of mistakes during this episode.

 

But who could blame her when she was sitting across from the first guy who ever made her blush and the first guy she ever realised she had a crush on.