It's Company Policy ; 2

It's Company Policy

Sehun found the dinner extremely annoying. 

 

He made a mental note:

 

80% of the time, Penny gets flustered by Hyun Seok.

10% of the time, Penny gets flustered by Minseok.

5% of the time, Penny gets time to regain her calm.

4% of the time, Penny puts food into .

 

1% of the time, Penny talks to me. 

 

It was clear to him that she had a thing for older guys (older than him) and that made him order another two bottles of booze, to drown the awful feeling that lingered at the back of his throat. Especially when Penny was engrossed in his brother. 

 

All Sehun had to comfort himself was two facts: the only reason Penny was talking to Hyun Seok so much was that she finds if awkward when there's silence between two people that just met. Penny's getting flustered all the ing time is because she feels weird around the opposite .

 

Sehun drinks to that thought.

 

"Sehun, you shouldn't drink too much~ I don't want to have to carry you back to your dorm~" Her voice swayed. She had a drink. And she was very, very bad at handling her drinks.

 

The moment he heard her say "you shouldn't drink too much", his cup was already rested on the table. Sehun listens to her well. Apparently, Hyun Seok found it amusing, seeing from how hard he laughed. 

 

Sehun looked up only to see a red-faced girl, smiling at him with a beer bottle in her hand. 

 

"I should say that about you, you're so red from the alcohol," Sehun laughs at the sight. "I think it's time for you to go home."

 

"Hm?~ But it's early, hunnie~"

 

Sehun gulps, loudly, and Jongin laughs and claps like seal. 'Hunnie' It sounded like a disgusting nickname when the members started mocking Penny but hearing it coming from sounded so nice.

 

"I'll let you stay for a while longer if you say my name again," Sehun says.

 

"Hunnie~"

 

Sehun regrets asking her to say it again. 

 

"Hunnnie~ Sehunnie~"

 

His heart is about to burst. He wants so bad to throw a cup a ice water on his face to stop the redness. The other members are watching intently now. Penny has her hands cupping her face, with her elbows on the table. Sehun's jaw is clenched, his palms are rubbing against each other furiously.

 

"Hunnie~~~~" 

 

'Oh god, this was a huge mistake' He thought.

 

"Am I allowed to stay now?~"

 

Sehun doesn't reply. He physically can't. There's so much blood rushing to his face, Junmyeon (who's next to him) is pretty sure there's no blood flow to the rest of his body. 

 

"Penny, maybe you should hug hi-," Hyun Seok says in attempt to tease his brother. His plan fails and Penny thinks that he wants a hug. She grabs on to him like a koala, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and resting her cheek on him.

 

Sehun quickly snaps out of his daze.

 

"Penny, he meant me. He thinks you should hug me," Sehun says, slightly angry and sounding kind of scary. It startles the group. Except for Penny, she's too drunk. All she does is nod, walk to Sehun and hug him.

 

Sehun's eyes go wide when he gets hugged. So does everyone else's. 

 

"Okay! That's enough of that for tonight! Or for every other night! Let's get you home, Penny.  We've been here for 4 hours already," EXO's manager grabs Penny by the shoulders and rips her off Sehun.

 

Jongdae calls Sehun a ert playfully but Sehun can't hear him. 

 

Hyun Seok can't stop laughing, and same goes for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The other 6 are just as embarrassed as Sehun is.