Tempted

Tempted

 

 

 

 

“You smell good.”

Normally, Chansung would have loved hearing something like this from his perfect boyfriend, but now was not the time, nor the place.

“Really good.” Junho repeated, leaning in, resting his head on his shoulder.

 

The nose against Chansung's neck tickled a little, teased his skin. A few passersby in the dimly lit street glanced at them curiously, making him self-conscious, but still he put his arms around the y, yet squeezable body.

“Now I get why you normally don't drink that much,” he mumbled down to Junho's hair, which smelled dangerously good.

“I didn't drink a lot!” He drunkenly objected.

“Sure you didn't.” A small smile appeared, and he hugged him tighter.

 

What Chansung wanted to do, was to kiss him, right there in front of everyone, enjoy the feel of their bodies pressed up against each other. But that was probably not a good idea. In this condition, Junho would probably allow him though, which made it so much harder to resist. But still not a good idea.

 

Trying to get out of Junho's arms was not that easy, however, he was stronger than he looked.

“Common, let's get you home.” He suggested.

“No.” His stubborn boyfriend objected, “I wanna stay here.”

Sighing deeply, Chansung wasn't sure how to deal with this unreasonable creature. “Remember your bed? Soft? Comfortable? Don't you want to lay down?”

“Yes.” He was quick to agree. Then whispering: “I wanna lay down with you.”

 

It was impossible not to understand what he was implying. And it was also impossible to keep his body temperature even while picturing the two of them, together. To avoid a drunken tantrum, Chansung made sure not to confirm or deny anything, and just grabbed his hand, hiding how his heart jumped when his boyfriend sent him an unreasonably cute smile.

 

For him, this had been love at first sight, largely due to exactly that smile, and it still had the same effect on him, months later. In the beginning, Junho had not felt the same, however, and in fact the first thing he had said to him was:

“I'm not your type.” Even before Chansung had managed a 'hello'. Of course that had made him want him even more.

“A cutie like you is everyone's type.” He had tried, but only gotten an exaggerated rolling of eyes as a response, but combined with the cutest hint of a blush.

“Haven't you slept with like, three guys in this month alone?”

Actually, it had been closer to six, but that was not the important part. “So you have been watching me?”

“Eh... no... that's not.” His blush had become deeper, more adorable. “You're just... I see you around campus sometimes and you...” His lips formed a thin line. “Not the point. The point is that I... I'm not a . Hence. Not. Your. Type.”

 

It had taken a couple of weeks, and a bit of lying ('So you don't sleep with anyone until after 6 months of dating? Of course I'm okay with that!'), before Junho agreed to go out with him, and then there was no turning back.

 

 

Junho's dorm room was close, and Chansung opened it up, because his boyfriend was in no condition to handle keys. He didn't look away while Junho drunkenly stripped down to his boxers and let himself fall down on the bed, completely unaware of how incredibly y he was.

 

Reluctantly, Chansung pulled the covers over him, hiding that squeezable chest of his, and his boxers.

“Lay down next to me,” Junho said, grabbing onto his hand.

“No, you need to sleep.”

“You can sleep next to me.”

“No I can't.” He was only human, and a slightly drunk one at that.

“Sure you can, there is space for two.”

“It's not that.” Although this bed was too small for the two of them, unless they would sleep very closely. “It's too... tempting.”

“For what?” Junho opened up his eyes.

“You know for what.”

“That's... fine. I'm... fine with that.” Slowly, he up Chansung's forearm.

“It hasn't been six months, yet.”

“I don't care.” Junho pouted. “I just... want you... next to me. Did I tell you that you smell nice? Cause you do.”

“You told me,” Chansung couldn't help a smile from appearing. “Now go to sleep.”

“Sleep with me?” Junho looking up at him like that was unfair.

“Not tonight.”

“Why not?”

“Six months, remember?”

“Stupid six months. Let's skip them.”

“No.”

“You're mean. I hate you,” Junho muttered drowsily, eyelids getting heavier.

“That's not nice to say to your boyfriend.” Chansung chuckled, Junho was too drunk to be taken seriously right now.

“I didn't mean it.” He looked at him apologetically, intolerably sweet.

“I know,” he through his cute brown bangs.

“Actually, I luuuuuv you,” Junho said, closing his eyes.

“You do?” In spite of this being only drunk speech, Chansung's heart sped up.

“Yeah, you are nice. And tall. I like that you are tall. And the most handsomest of all.”

“Oh... you are not so bad yourself.” His heartbeat became heavier.

“And you smell nice. Did I tell you that you smell nice?”

“Yeah you did.”

“That's good. Because you do.”

“Thank you.”

“So you'll stay?”

“Yeah, I'll sleep on the couch.”

“Stupid couch.”

“Go to sleep Junho-yah.”

“So you'll be here tomorrow?”

“Yes.”

“And you'll smell nice?”

“I'll try my best.”

“I like it when you smell nice.”

“I figured.”

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight babe.”

 

Still holding his hand, Chansung watched him drift off to sleep, imagining how it would feel, not to say no. But they had been dating for 5 months and 12 days now, so it felt stupid not to finish the 6 months like he had promised (though originally he had planned to find a loophole for that). Besides, regardless of any timeline, he didn't want their first time together to be like this. He wanted it to be special, or at the very least for Junho to remember and not fall asleep during. But he also just wanted him which made it difficult to do the right thing. Really difficult.

 

“Why did you have to get so drunk tonight?” He muttered, planting a short kiss on his forehead, but Junho was already asleep. “Idiot.” He ruffled his hair. “You better remember this tomorrow. And that you owe me one.” He chuckled, picturing how completely embarrassed Junho would be when Chansung would tell him about this night. So unbelievably adorable. Sighing, he took a long last look at this beautiful being, muttering a quick: “I love you too,” before forcing himself to go away, and lie down on that stupid couch.