Meeting them [+17]

Sins

Jungkook had been driving for the past forty-five minutes, but in the back of his mind he felt like he wasn't actually in control of where he was going. Adding to the feeling was that while his hands seemed to have a plan, he didn't know where to go. His hand flicked his blinker on as he moved into the exit lane, unable to read the sign before he had sped past it. All Jungkook knew is that he had definately left town.

... .. -. ...

Jungkook wasn't sure why how he had come; he wasn't even gay. But here he was, watching men twirl on poles in ways he hadn't known possible. Just as a disclaimer, a gay strip club was pretty far out of his usual Friday night hang out, but for some reason he was really enjoying thinking about the amount of time they spent training, exhasted and sweaty, just so they could this good on a stage in front of erts. The hours that had to have put in so that when they twirled around the pole and slid into the splits, they looked graceful and dignified and teasing as opposed calculating who they could get the highest pay from.It facinated the brunett to think of all the pain it had to have taken to become as flexible as they were.

Someone walked in front of him and sat down next to him almost close enough to touch in the lazy semi-circle couch. He glanced over, looking at the pale slim body and obviously expensive suit, before Jungkook realized that the man's dark, almost black eyes were gazing at him curiously, striking blue hair only adding to the intensity. The man was every good girls dream; extremely y and obviously a player.

Jungkook quickly adverted his eyes, focusing instead on who had to be the top payed dancer, defined muscles but still somehow pulling off a feminin look with his pink hair and cute face, wearing a pair of pale blue booty shorts (which Jungkook had to give him props for. This man had a better than the Kardashians and Nicki Manaj combined.) and black fishnet tights. He watched the dancer scale the silver pole on his platform, thighs holding most of his weight as he put his palms flat on the ground while his back arched in a way that didn't look easy to achieve. The pink haired man untangled his legs from the pole and one at a time brought them to the ground, knees straight and calves touching before straightening himself to stand. Jungkook's throat tightened and it felt like he should appluad, but this didn't really seem like the place. His thoughts were confirmed when wolf whistles sounded, hands grabbing the dancer's sparse clothing only to back off, wads of cash decorating the hem of his shorts and shoved inbetween the large diamond holes of his tights. He almost wanted to walk up and congratulate the man for confusing his confidence in his uality. No one had ever made him feel this . Grabbing the pole, the dancer grinded his hips into it roughly, causing the brunett's breath to hitch almost violently, hips twitching but he was proud to realized he had yet to get the tale-tale bulge in his jeans. Suddenly the striper smiled, turning his body as if he was trying to face Jungkook. He bit his lip and swayed his hips as if he were daring Jungkook to come and get him. After a few more twirls around the pole the dancer stopped, blowing some kisses that felt like they were directed at Jungkook before he walked off stage, the image of his muscles shifting and flexing as he swung on a long white fur coat buring into the brunett's eyes.

Jungkook thought he was free of the captivating dancer before said man walked onto the main floor, thick muscular legs taking very firm purposeful steps toward him.