Intro[+16]

Sins

Jungkook wasn't popular. In school he was seen as a goody two shoes and a teacher's pet. Friend-wise, Jungkook was lacking dramatically, having only a brother; who had no reason to hate the person who did all of his chores.

Up until just recently (Ten minutes ago), Jungkook didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Now he was thinking a little differently as his mother ushered him out the door with seven hundred dollars and a hasty kiss on his cheek, telling him that he was most certainly did not want to be back before Tuesday afternoon for the sake of his innocence. His brother had already made plans and Jungkook's parents wanted to have a vacation, meaning they were spending the the week long fall break going at it like rabbits.

Now, Jungkook had no friends, no school, and no distractions to save him from wandering the streets in search of something to do.

He figured he could go shopping, especially since his mother's $700 dollars, his wallet and debit card, and the emergency cash he kept in his phone meant he had around a total of $4700 plus some on him. Yes, he was in the upper class, but no, he had no viable way to spend is money.

His parents were extremely religious, meaning a tattoo was out of the question, and he had gotten a car for his birthday last year, so no need for that.

Wait.

He forgot his car, and had been walking around like an idiot. He checked his pockets, finding his keys and cheering. He quickly ran back to the house, getting into the garage and hopped into his sleek red Acura nsx 2017.

... .. -. ...(Morse code for Sins)

Now that he was in his in his car, he felt even worse, slowly creeping up to lights because he still had no idea what he was going to do.

Jungkook sighed. He had absolutely no supervision, and he had a ton of money to freely blow. He could do anything. He could go to a different town and rebel as much as he wants for an entire week, no consequence. Jungkook smiled as the light went green. It was just one week. He could do anything he wanted. No one had to know what he did. He could even get a tattoo and as long as it was inconspicuous, he could get away with it for sure.

No consequences.

Sounds like a sweet deal to him.

 

... .. -. ...

 

"Jimin, are you working tonight?" Jimin hummed before nodding at his roomate and best friend. He had been working as a striper-exotic dancer-for a few months and was currently weighing the pros and cons of becoming a camboy. Not that he wasn't happy, he just happened to like the idea of a bigger audeince. Don't judge him, it made him feel pretty and was a major boost to his self confidence. And if he's being honest, he didn't have much luck in finding a partner who could keep up with all of his...preferences. "Have you eaten yet?"

The small male looked up at his friend, puffing up his cheeks before mumbling a small 'yes'.

Taehyungs eyebrow raised dramatically. He could always tell when Jimin tried to lie himself out of something. The talller of the two swiped his tongue over his lips unconciously and a hand propped itself up on his hip. "Don't lie to me, Chim Chim. I don't care who pays the rent your gonna listen to me. I will feed you full carb noodles so your face gets puffy if you don't come here and eat with me."

Jimin grumbled for a bit before deciding it was just better that he eat now and tease his friend about being his wife.

 

... .. -. ...

(thirty minutes ago)

 

Yoongi sighed, he was so bored. All the stuff he had started this morning were already finished, not challenging at all and frankly, they were all very dull. Sometimes he wished it was harder to make people bend to his will.

Yoongi is a creature of a different kind. There isn't an exact name for the creature he was, mostly because, if he was being picky(and he was), no one had it right. If he really had to choose though, the folklore of the incubus was pretty close. Both he and the mythical creature were beautiful, male, manipulative, and in no need of traditional forms of food, though he did sometimes eat it.

Yoongi, however, did not live in 'Hell' so to speak. His living situation was difficult to explain, so we'll move on for now. He was not much of a shifter, only using it when he was already full and planning to eat again soon, and while he often used dreams to push feelings and as small snacks between meals, he was an actual physical body and was in most ways, not a spirit. Yoongi also did not survive on a diet of pure . He in fact, did something quite different. It was more like he fed off energy; the sweet dips and turns of feelings, both physical and mental, were strongest when they were directed towards him. just happened to be the fastest of ways. It was also the easiest to walk away from, little attachment required for his victim to feel what they had to for Yoongi to reach a functional state. And considering he was trying to lie low, it was hard to find enough and potent enough feelings to feed him.

The problem with it, though, was that it could never fill him for long enough. It was the equivalent of eating a candy bar. Sustainable, but deficent in vital parts of healthy living. He needed more. He wanted more. Yoongi wanted aftercare, he wanted slow delicious vanilla and long rough nights. He needed more than the off-hand one-night-stand situation. He was starting to wane, like a bright light finally begining to flicker. He had about a week to find and establish something before he was really in trouble.

Yoongi flopped onto the couch, sending out little tingles of rebelion, and emotions that could find the kind of meals he was currently in need of. He dozed off, hoping for his bait to catch a new, better partner while he took a short cat nap. He was so tired these days. He missed the times when people were thrown at his feet, begged to take one until their death if he would in turn leave their town alone. Humans had always been such silly creatures.

When he woke up he felt different. As if being pulled to the surface with little air left in his lungs.

Someone had been caught.

And they were so, so soft. So unbelievably innocent. So easy to ruin. So ready to be devoured.

Yoongi groaned, thinking about how many wonderful, filling meals he could get out of the new.. male, yes it was a boy, slightly younger than most of his food was. It had a certain essence about it, like it was about to change something drastic.

This was going to feel so good.

 

 

 

...---...

Hi my lovelies! Please comment, subscribe (maybe upvote?) if I should continue, I'd love to know what you guys think.

I'm on Wattpad if you wanna check me out. same name and stuff. I will probably be writing less innocent stories here, if you know what I mean.

if you wanna suggest or request I will look at them and most likely post them  when I can, just tell me whether or not to keep you anonymous.

all my love

your favorite Emu.