The JuJiTae's Way

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The maknae line took the subway to reach their noona's office, The latter can't fetch them because of emergency meeting in the company. Taehyung being the oldest of the three lead his brothers, carrying Jungkook's bag because the lad just recovered from his sickness. Jimin will make sure that Jungkook is well, and will ask from time to time if he's okay, and Jungkook will just nod his head because his brothers questions are starting to irked him he's fine already, and it's not like he's crippled or something, but he understand them because there's 5 more older siblings that will scold them if something happens to him.

 

The three musketeers are oblivious to the stares and giggles of some highschool girls around them. What's on their mind is to reach their destination safe and sound.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, Jihye!" Dara greeted the receptionist on the lobby.

 

"Hi Ms.Park good afternoon, what can I do for you?" the receptionist said with a smile.

 

"There will be three lads that will look for me, they're my brothers can you direct them to my office?" she requested

 

"Sure Ms. Park!"

 

"Thank you Jihye we had an emergency meeting and Minzy is absent so I can't accommodate them at the moment" 

 

"No worries Ms.Park hwaiting!!" the receptionist said cheerfully.

 

Dara bowed and proceed to the elevator.

 

 

 


The three muskeeters reached Dara's company and assisted to their noona's office, it's not like they haven't been there, it's just a protocol. 

 

The new interns are looking at their way with hearty eyes.

 

 


The trio were lounging on Dara's office while waiting for their sister, Jungkook takes a nap on the couch because he felt a little dizzy. Taehyung is on Dara's computer playing some games. Jimin is on the floor enjoying the mat made of fur.

 

They can't go home straight because no one is in their house. Namjoon is still in Thailand, Yoongi is found and is in Paris, Jin has medical missions in rural areas, Hoseok has extra classes and projects to be done so he won't be home and will stay in their school dorm. Dara is afraid to leave this trio in their house alone, what if they burn the house down!? And Jungkook is still a little sick she just can't bare the thought ^^

 

 

Raised voices can be heard outside the room.

 

"Stop following me!"

 

"Why can't you be a little hospitable and asked me for a cup of coffee in your office?"

 

"Sorry I can't, so shooo! Go away!"

 

Taehyung can't take his curiosity anymore so he opened the door to take a look. His eyes bulged out when he saw someone trapping her sister's way!


He felt suddenly annoyed too! So he comes out from the room and pretend to tripped himself to push the guy off!

 

"What the hell!?" the guy said annoyingly because he was pushed on the other side so funny

 

"Tae? Are you okay?" Dara saw what happened rushed to her brother's side.

 

"Noona, I'm fine" he said hiding a smirk

 

"Oh, sorry sir" Taehyung gets up and bowed down to the man while smirking how dare you annoy my sister huh!?

 


But the man didn't acknowledge him!? and continued to pester his dear noona? 

 

"So Dara are you going to treat me a coffee or not?" The man said smiling with hidden meaning

 

What is this loose-head saying!? Coffee date with my noona?! 

 

And a brilliant idea popped in Taehyung's mind!

 

 "I/We will make sure that this is the last day you'll come near my sister muwahahaha!!

 


"We're going to coffee shop too sir, would you like to join us?" Taehyung said, Dara was shocked by his brother's invitation, what the heck!

 

"Tae what are you saying?" Dara murmured while gritting her teeth

 

The man raised his eyebrow "who are you little boy?"he said 

 

Downright rude, Yoongi hyung  and Jin hyung hate that 

 

"Ah, yea I'm Park Taehyung I'm Dara noona's dongsaeng" Taehyung bows

 

"Alright kid, since you looked obedient I won't mind sharing a table with you, but honestly I don't like some audience while sipping my coffee unless it's her, I'm Kim Woobin by the way, Dara's workmate, and future superior" Woobin said confidently. 

 

Dara just clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes in your dreams jerk!

 

Nah boy, too confident huh? Taehyung just look at the man with his poker face.

 

"Okay guys, I'll meet you at the lobby" the man said and went away

 

 

 

The two went inside Dara's office. Dara went to Jungkook's side and kiss the boy's forehead, that made the latter stir from his slumber.

 

And she went to Jimin's side and hit his
"Stand up Jiminnie~ your Hobi hyung will scold you if your uniform is soiled again" Dara reprimand

 

"Noonaaaa~" Jimin appeal his sister with aegyo

 

"Alright guys, fix your stuff we're going"

 

"Going where noona?" the now awake Jungkook asked

 

"Coffee shop with MR.KIM" Taehyung said emphasizing the last two words with his signature grin

 

Hearing the unfamiliar man's name made the 2 other musketeers alert, while their clueless noona fix her things the three we're exchanging knowing looks and signs, there the plan is formed!

 

 

When they reach the lobby Mr.Kim is already there, and was obviously flirting with other staffs.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter