Our Poor Maknae(T_T)

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bom, can you please meet Mr. Kim for me" Dara said panickly to her best friend and co- editor.

 

"Hey! What happened woman? Why are you panicking?" Bom said worriedly as she entered Dara's office.

 

Minzy followed suit,  Dara's secretary.

 

"Unnie, I already cancelled all your appointments for today, except for Mr.Kim" she said 

 

"Ok, thank you Minzy, but Bom will meet him for me" Dara said packing her stuffs.

 

"Hey, calm down! Tell me what's going on?" Bom demanded.

 

"Kookie's in the hospital alone, I don't know the details yet. The hospital called me, They can't tell Jin, because Jin is in the middle of operation" Dara retort a little bit calm now.

 

"Oh my, want me to accompany you!?" 

 

"No need Bom, just meet the bastard Mr. Kim for me, such a nuisance!" 

 

"Ok,ok, I will, drive safely ok!? You can be an idiot sometimes" 

 

Dara just rolled her eyes, what a friend, but she's thankful for having her anyways.

 

"Minzy, I don't think I can go back today, call me if something's up ok" Dara said exiting the room.

 

"Neh, unnie drive safely!" Minzy waves at her

 

"Call me, immediately ok? I'll follow you later!" Bom said.

 

Dara just smiled and wave her hand.

 

 

 

 


Not long after, Dara reach the hospital violating two traffic rules. She proceed to the front desk.

 

"Hi miss, I'm Park Jungkook's guardian where is he!?" Dara asked almost shouting, the Receptionist is shocked but answer her regardless.

 

"He's in room 307 ma'am" Dara didn't bother to say thank you she rushed to the said room. Dara is praying to heavens that let her brother be safe! Or else she don't know what she can do.

 

 


When she reach the place, all her blood drained her body. There on the bed laid, someone wrapped in a gauze from head to toe like a mummy. 

 

Like in some dramas.

She comes near the bed and bawl her eyes out!

 

"Kookie, what happen? Noona is here, my precious baby waaah..~"

 

The patient is shaking his head like he's saying "it's ok noona stop crying" that made Dara cried more.

 


And another drama king burst from the door.

 

"Nu...noona" Hobi said sttutering "wha..what... happened to Kookie?" He said as soon as he entered the room.

 

Dara stood up and hug his brother.

 

"Hoseok-ah~~ waaahh..."

 

"Noona waaah...~" 

 

The duo become a crying mess hugging each other.


 They look back at the patient and he is shaking his head again like "don't cry please"


Hobi and Dara went near him and bawl louder waaah..... They are making a scene but who cares!? It's their precious maknae we're talking about.

 


Dara and Hobi is hugging each other, on tje side assuring each other that they can get through this, that whoever did this to their precious maknae will surely taste their wrath, that they will be there for Jungkook no matter what.

 

No one can stop this overacting duo. Jimin and Taehyung have school retreat. Yoongi is somewhere in the world attending a music festival. Namjoon is in Thailand for his seminar. And Jin is not available at the moment.

 

 

They looked back at the patient on the bed, when a woman holding a kid enter the room.

 

 

The overacting duo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter