Brothers Edition: IV Namjoon (Never Been My Friend)

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Brother's Edition (Namjoon)

 


'Never Been My Friend'


Namjoon woke up, with spinning head and stinging headache. He woke up in an unfamiliar room, pink walls, pink bedsheets, pink pillows, pink curtains the only thing that is not pink is the closet and white carpet.

 


As he tried to stand up and looked around the pain shot his head again like somebody was trying to pierce it half.

 


"Uhh!! Where am I? What happened?" Namjoom murmured as he nurses his head.

 


"Good morning sleepy head! Are you alright? I guess not, with the amount you drank last night who would last on that?" A girl in her pink bathrobe said coming out from the shower drying her hair on the process.

 


"Where am I? Who are you?" Namjoon asked fighting his  headache

 


"Wow! Is that how you greet your knight and shining armor? First, obviously you're in my fancy room" she twirled around "And second You don't know me? I'm hurt Namjoon-sshi" the girl said and jumped on the bed Namjoon pulled the sheets to his body, he was startled.

 


The girl laughed out loud to his reaction, who wouldn't? He was blinking his eyes rapidly and holding onto the sheets with his dear life.

 


Namjoon just looked at the girl, she's crazy he thought.

 


"Why did you drink those drinks last night? those are not for you, you're insane if you know that your body can't tolerate that amount of alcohol, you shouldn't have done that, it can kill you, you know?" Now she's nagging at me? What in the world!? As far as I want to answer her, I really don't have any idea of what happened last night.

 

 

"Ahmn miss!" Namjoon interrupted he succeeded, the girl stopped blabbering and looked at him, its a sign for him to continue.

 


"Sorry for the troubles I caused but I really don't remember anything that happened last night, but If its not a waste of your time can you enlighten me, after you give me back my clothes?" Namjoon shivered from the cold that the AC produced.

 


The girl smiled and stood up to maybe get Namjoon's clothes, but if he was not mistaken, he saw her cheeks flushed, now that made him more desperate to know what really happened.

 


After a minute or two the girl is back with a new set of clothes and with Namjoon's phone.

 


"Here, It's mine, but that's a lot bigger for me, so I assume it will fit you" she handed him a gray hoodie "and about your clothes I threw it already , it's wasted"

 


Namjoon muttered a small thanks and blushed, if she threw his clothes already does that mean she stripped him ? No don't think too far, he still had his pants on, only his upper clothes. XD

 


Namjoon went under the sheets and wore the hoodie, he can hear the girl chuckling to his struggles as he tries to wore the hoodie properly while covering his self with the sheets.

 


"You're funny Namjoon-sshi" she said between her chuckles. At last he's done, and it really fits him well. 

 


"Thank you, miss, I'm really sorry for all the troubles I caused you, but can you please tell me what-- " Namjoon didn't finished his words for a familiar tone starts ringing that's his phone he looked around, but the girl hand him his phone as she stood up

 


"She, keeps on calling, and I don't know if I should answer it or not, so I just settle for the last, by the way she's pretty Namjoon sshi, she's a keeper. I'll get you some food, excuse me" she stood and leave the room rather dissapointed?

 


Namjoon looked at his phone and scrunched his forehead, he slide the lock screen '46 missed calls', yep he's doomed 10 from his Jin hyung, 10 from his Yoongi hyung, 10 from his Dara noona, and the others are from his other brothers. The last call is from his Dara noona, which he didn't have the chance to answer again. So he decided to call them back again but lo and behold! It went dead! This day is not as promising as he dreamed about.

 


Namjoon decided to went out the room and followed the humming sound that comes from the kitchen, he realized that he was in a small apartment unit that is only good for one, you can easily tell that a woman was living in this place given the pink stuff all over the house from its sofa to its curtains, and even the refrigerator towel. He came close behind the lady, cooking some ramen, and realized how small she was compared to his towering height.

 


"Can I get a glass of water?" Namjoon asked in his deep tone that shocked the lady.

 


"Oh my goody!!" She clasped her hand over her heart, Namjoon hold her because she stumbled a little backwards, Namjoon 'oohfed' when her head hit his chest.

 


"Sorry, are you okay?" Namjoon asked when he saw the girl composed herself and heaved a sigh. She turned off the stove before she answered.

 


"Yeah, Sorry too, go take a sit I'll bring it to you" The lady smiled, Namjoon found himself on the kitchen table that is only good for two. The lady served him a ramen with eggs and a bottle of water with some pain reliver that she explained 'for your headache' he gave her a smile and thank you for her kindness after their meal, an awkward silence followed. So Namjoon decided to break the ice he cleared his throat and said.

 


"Ahm, Thank you for the meal, Can we talk about what happened last night? Did I burden you? Did I caused some trouble? And I hope not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter