Brothers Edition: III (Hoseok) Sorry We Didn't Know

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Brothers Edition(Hoseok) 

 


Jungkook packed his things immediately after Mr. Kim called it quits.


"Hey, goin' somewhere?" His best friend slash seatmate Yungyeom asked. He waited for Jungkook to finish and they leave the room together.


"Yeah, Chim and Tae hyung are waiting for me at the bus stop"


"Why? No one will pick you guys up?" 


"Joon hyung has a seminar so he won't be able to, and Hobi hyung has a competition so we're going there instead" Jungkook explained as they turned the corners. 


"Really!?, You should have told me earlier, I want to watch too but mom had plans already so I had to go home early" Yugyeom pouts


"Sorry man, I didn't know" Jungkook smiled apologetically


"Its okay maybe next time and tell the hyungs and noona I said Hi!" Yugyeom parted as he went to the opposite direction where he parked his bike.

 

"I will, be careful eyes on the road not on the girls!" Jungkook teased, he chuckled when Yugyeom just gave him a finger. 

 

 

 

"Just on time Kookie, just on time!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jungkook take a deep breath he's tired  of the running he made.


"Sorry hyung, Mr. Kim asked for some extra time" the youngest explained, panting.


"And you run, the distance from there up to here?" Jimin butted, and gave the youngest a bottle of water.


"Yeah" Jungkook gulped the water in one go and muttered a small thanks


"Okay, whatever!" Tae dismissed the topic "Come now, the bus is coming!" 


Jungkook just shake his head, he should be used to it, but yeah how can you when your brother has mood swings? Jimin just patted the lad's back and they board the bus together.


"He broke his camera, that's why" he whispered, comforting the maknae, Jungkook just 'ah' understanding the sulky mood of the other.  


The trip is quite long it takes almost an hour just to be in their destination, they fall asleep not aware of the stares and spazzing around them. They are the last one to get off the bus, they bowed to the ahjussi and proceeded to their main destination.

 


Their hyungs university is quite big, it's like a city inside the city. The three musketeers had a hard time finding the setting where the competition will take place, if not for the lady they help a while ago, she tripped and fell, her belongings scattered everywhere, and being the well mannered citizens they helped her, and turns out that she's going to the same place too, voila! they're here!


The trio are having a hard time finding a good spot, they can't contact either of their two hyungs too, the stadium is packed with students from different schools. Then Tae's phone rang.


"Yoboseyo! Hyung! Yes we're here" Jimin and Jungkook just looked at Tae.


 "We don't know where we are exactly there's a lot of people, what!? the security men? Alright ~ alright~ ne hyung! Fighting!" Tae ended the call


"What? Is that Hoseok hyung?" Jimin piqued


"Yes, he said that we should approach any of the security men, he reserved us a seat" Tae answered in a high tone fighting the noise around them


"There hyung! There!" Jungkook exclaimed he was pointing to a security man that passed by.

 

 

Loud cheers can be heard different banners are everywhere, the stadium is so lit, everyone is so pumped up, the three musketeers are near the stage such a good spot they can see everything that will happen on stage so Tae wished that he had his baby with him so he can capture every moment of the event(poor him). Before the main event a band played first that made the people more hyped. After the fireworks exploded, that startled them(they have a weak heart kkkk xD). Its the sign that the main show will start now.

 

"Ladies and gentle are you all excited!!!!" The MC greeted.


"Neh~~~!!!!!!" the audience roared


"Dear students, visitors, professors,parents and families good evening! We're all gathered tonight to witness again our yearly inter school dance competition! I know you are all excited so raise your banners and let this competition begin!!!! Wooo~!!!" The trio scream to their lungs out too, as soon as the MC leave the stage the lights turned off and another firework exploded. 


The first team pop out from the bottom of the stage, the people get crazy, the trio focused on the routine, they're great, they are enjoying themselves too. Second team followed the team has more stunts but not synchronized, then 3rd and 4th until the 10th and last team which include their dear brother Hoseok.

 

As soon as Hoseok's team step out, the crowd become crazier! Of course they are in their motherland that's why their school is the host this year, but there are banners and lightsticks everywhere which Jungkook can conclude that its not there a while ago, what's amazing is that it's like a concert rather than a competition,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter