Brothers Edition: II. Yoongi(Young Dreams)

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: Brother's Edition: II. Yoongi

 

 

 

Yoongi is dead tired from his work, he checked the time on his wrist watched, 2:30 am. Yoongi is working in a club of course without the knowledge of his noona and hyung. All they knew is he's working in a convience store at the nearby town. Their noona doesn't want him to work at all and just focus on his studies but the stubborn him insists that he needs to help her financially. Just like his noona and hyung, he goes to school during the day and goes to work at night.

 

Yoongi punched the code of their small apartment. He saw his noona sleeping on the couch with their little maknae Jungkook on top of her, his thumb like a baby he is. On the floor, Jimin hugging his plushie and Taehyung drooling a han river on his pillow. He went inside as discreetly as possible afraid to disturb his siblings.

 

"You're here" his Jin hyung greet softly, if he didn't saw the light coming from the kitchen, he probably had a heart attack.

 

"Neh hyung, you're still awake?" Yoongi asked as he pulled a chair and sat down.


"I have an exam tomorrow" Jin answered, stood up to reheat the food for his dongsaeng.


Yoongi muttered a small thanks as Jin set the food in front of him.


"How's work? You look extra exhausted today, Yoongi-ah"


"I'm fine hyung, don't worry, here- " Yoongi hand a white white envelope to his hyung


Jin examined the envelope "what's this?"


"My boss gave me some tip today" he smiled


"It's yours buy the things you like, we paid the bills already" Jin returned the envelope.


"I already saved some, Use it for the groceries hyung, Kookie was asking me to buy him a new flavored cereal because he said he was fed up of the vanilla ones" Yoongi chuckled


"That kid, and he was the one complaining? When its only him who eats that cereal" Jin tched his tongue but smiled


"You know him hyung, just use it for the food budget, the boys are growing, their servings are doubling" He handed back the envelope to his hyung.


"Okay thanks, but if you need money don't hesitate to tell me"


"Yes, I will" He put the utensils in the sink.


"Leave it there, go to sleep you still have school tomorrow" Jin ordered without lifting his eyes from his reviewers.


"Good night hyung" Yoongi proceed to their only room, Hoseok and Namjoon are sleeping soundly. He just change his clothes, lie beside Namjoon and let the drowsiness took over him.

 

 


Yoongi was memorizing the lyrics of his newly made song while wiping the tables in the club. He has his earphones on, he was humming to the tune of his new composition, he will add it to his mixtapes and try his luck to some producing companies out there. Someone tap his shoulder.


"Neh hyung?" Yoongi asked


"Somebody was looking for you outside" Jaehyo, their bartender said.


"Okay hyung thanks, I'll be right back"


 But Yoongi's last word never happen, instead he found himself lying on the cold pavement beaten into pulp.


"Pay back this week or you'll die!" 


That was the last words they said before they left him almost dying on the cold pavement in an alleyway. Tears falling as he tried to stood up, Yoongi was crying because of pain and fear. After a minute or two, Yoongi lost his consciousness and fall, the last thing he remembered is someone tapping his cheeks before he closed his eyes and lost his consciousness.

 

 


Yoongi was awaken by the sound of cries, he even had a hard time opening his eyes, because of the stinging pain on his upper left eye. He was greeted by the blinding light that illuminated the white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter