Brothers Edition: I. Seokjin (Pursuing Medicine)

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Ms. Lee gave the career form to all her students already, it is a form for the students to decide what path will they take in college because the senior students comencement ceremony is just at the corner.


Jin  sigh for the nth time that day, he lie down under the shade of big tree at the back of their school, he took out the paper and stared at it, as if something will pop out and scribbles will appear on its own accord.


"Yah! You still have that!?" 


Jin's friend Hanuel called that pulled him out of his trance. He sat up, and join his friend whose resting his back on the big trunk of the tree.


"I know right?" He sigh.


"Why? What's wrong? Can't decide what to take up yet?" Hanuel asked, worried.


"I don't know Neul, all I know is that I need to help noona as soon as possible" 


"Hey! I know you man, I know deep inside, you already planned out your future. In our circle you're the most organized! With your brains and looks, I'm sure you'll succeed!" Hanuel grinned, In their circle which composed of Seunghoon, Hanuel, Yonghwa, Jisung and him, Hanuel is the closest one to him. They shared the dark to darkest secret of each other. They know each other more than they know themselves.


"How about you guys?" Jin asked, as he rolled the paper and put it inside his bag again.


"You're so busy lately that you don't have time to hang with your precious friends anymore" Hanuel pushed Jin's shoulder teasingly.
"Sorry, you know noona has work, so as Yoongi, and we need at least one adult to look after the youngsters if we want our house to be safe and sound"


"I know man, we understand, you don't have to apologize, I'm just teasing you!" He chuckled "Anyways, you see? Jisung decided to look after his father's business, Yonghwa will pursue traditional music, and Seunghoon will try his luck to be an idol in Seoul" 


"And you? How about you?" Jin creased his forehead, intrigued.


"Me? I'm hurt! I thought you know that already!?" Hanuel clutched his heart and act like he's really in pain. Earning rolling eyes from his friend.


"So you mean a doctor? You want to be called Dr. Lee, that attract hot chicks?" 


"Uhuh!~" Hanuel nod his head proudly


"What a lousy reason!" Jin mocked, and laugh, Hanuel laughed along.


"Seriously tho, that's part of my reasons, but Isn't it nice to wear a white gown and save lives? That people can look up to? That people will show their respect no matter what? That people will be thankful of? I think that would be nice Seokjin-ah don't you think?" Hanuel look up at the sky and tried to catch some falling leaves that the wind blown away from it's holder. At that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter