Songwriter SUGA has what!?

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dara opened the front door and greeted by the maknae.

 

"Noona~" Jungkook greeted his sister cheerfully,helping her with her things.
Dara smiled muttered a little thank you she's damn tired. Jungkook proceed to her room to drop her stuffs while she turns towards the living room.

 

 

"Goal!! Assa!! Pay up Chiminnie~" Taehyung teased his brother.


"What pay!? You're obviously cheating!" Jimin hissed.

 

 

"O, noona, annyeong!" Namjoon greeted ,lifting his head from the book he's reading.That made the two dorks stop from fighting too.

 

 

"Annyeong guys" Dara said tiredly and plopped herself on the couch, Jimin sits on the floor and massage her feet.

 

"How's your day noona?" Namjoon asked.


"Same day, same work, same stress" she sigh

 

"Tae help me here!  Oh, Hi noona! Dinner will be ready 15 minutes" Hobi said head peeking from the kitchen. Tae stood up and follow his hyung orders.

 

"Where's Jin hyung noona?" Jungkook query sitting beside her.

 

"He won't be home, he said the hospital is a little packed today, that he has to extend his shift" 

 

"Oh right noona! The school festival is up, we'll be performing, are you coming, So I can reserve you a good seat?" Jimin said with puppy eyes.

 

"I don't think I can Chimminie~" Dara state, hiding a smile. Jimin just nod, obviously sulking.

 

 

And then his siblings starts laughing.

 

"I'm just joking, Of course I'm coming! When did I missed your performance?" 


Jimin looks up to her sister delighted, Dara smiles and pats his head.

 

 

"Guys dinner is ready!" Hobi called them up.

 

Everybody is seated on their right spots.

 

"Kookie, call Yoongi hyung please" Hobi ordered the maknae.

 

"Yoongi's here? I thought he's at work, he said he has a lot of songs to work on?" 

 

"Yes noona, Yoongi hyung is the one who fetched us from school" Taehyung answered his sister while munching the food Hobi prepares.

 

 

"Hello guys!" Yoongi greets them with his hair pointing to all directions.

 

"Welcome to Earth hyung!" Namjoon joked and laughed along with the clan. Yoongi proceed to his spot hitting Namjoon in the process.

 

 

 


After dinner the maknaes do the dishes and cleaning. The older ones crowd the living room. Dara, Hobi and Suga. While Namjoon is on his study table under the stairs, doing some projects.

 

 

After a while the maknaes join them, Tae sits beside his sister to play with her hair, a weird hobby he used to grow up with.

Everybody  enjoyed watching T.V they will give comments here and there. The maknaes would joke around and get scolded for being too loud.

 

 

Yoongi step out to buy something in the convenience store four blocks away from their house.

 

 

When a flash news appear in the television, the clan were watching, uninterested. But then the showbiz segment made their eyes larger than the saucer kkkk..

 

 

 

 

Yoongi step out of the house clad in his black hoodie. He went inside the convenience store and find the foods reques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter