BEGINNING

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 19: BEGINNING

 

Thursday 10:15 pm


"Noona, are you okay now?" Jimin asked worriedly. A while ago she's sick, and keeps on throwing up, now she's eating the unripe tangerines like it's the best food in the world.

 

"Yeah, Chim, I'm fine now! Go to sleep!" Dara assured her still confused brother. Jimin runs off but then came back with pillows and blankets on hands.

 

"I'll sleep here noona, Kookie is already asleep, and Hobi hyung called, he and Joonie hyung are on the way home, Jin hyung said he'll arrived first day in the morning, and Yoongi hyung will spend the night in his studio, so I have to sleep with you, because I'm the oldest for now" Jimin sternly said.

 

Dara laughed at her brother whose arranging the mattress on the floor, Jimin is cute acting like an older brother towards her, but she's touch by his concern.

 

"Okay, please turned off the lights this dongsaeng of yours will go to sleep now" Dara chuckled.

 

"Noona!" Jimin pouts and stomps his feet at his noona's teasings, turned off the lights 

 

"Good night Chim, sweet dreams!" 

 

"Good night noona, sweet dreams! Wake me up if you feel nauseous again" Jimin settled under the sheets and succumbed to slumber.

 

 

Friday 6:00 am


Morning came and Jimin was woken up by mad footsteps

 

"Noona!? Noona!? Are you okay?" 

 

There Jimin saw his newly arrived Jin hyung rubbing their noona's back whose throwing up in the bathroom, he bolted up and went to the scene.

 

"Hyung, noona" Jimin called with a hoarse voice.

 

"Morning Chim!" Jin greeted

 

"What did you ate last night noona? Maybe that's why you keep on throwing up" Jin asked worriedly

 

"What time did you arrived? I'm fine don't worry, go take a rest" Dara said as she wipes and tried to smile

 

"10 minutes ago, I'm on my way to my room when I heard some gagging sound, Chim go get ready, you have school I'll take care of noona" 

 

"Neh hyung!" Jimin followed the orders and do his morning routines, when he's done, he went to the kitchen and found his siblings eating breakfast he greeted them a 'good morning' and went to his spot.

 

 

7:10 am


"Are you okay now noona?" Jimin asked his sister who's eating her breakfast like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Yeah I'm fine now, I think I'm just hungry" she grinned

 

"Uhuh~, We can see that!" Hoseok looked at her sister, weirdly, but maybe she's just really hungry, he shrugs.

 

Namjoon look at their sister too, weirded. She never had that big appetite during breakfast, she don't enjoy eating sausages too. His curiosity kills him so he asked 

 

"Noona you never like sausages? Are you that hungry?"

 

"I think so Joonie, why? This sausage is yummy! Is it a new brand?" she answered still engrossed in finishing her food.

 

"No, noona, it's the one we usually get, the one you said that tasteless" Jungkook qouted the last word in the air.

 

"Whatever it's yummy, I'll buy more later!, Bye guys! Jin-ah, let Namjoon send the boys, just stay at home and rest!" as she gulped her remaining juice and leave.

 

"Bye noona take care!" Jungkook bids.

 

"I think noona is really sick hyungs, she was throwing up like there's no tomorrow last night and the other day, then she ate the unripe tangerines like its the best food in world, maybe she's acidic, check her up, Jin hyung!" Jimin reported his findings to his hyungs. 

 

"Really? Okay,if we still have some time later, we'll drop off to the hospital, did she suspect anything?" Jin asked, checking if their sister is already gone.

 

"I don't think so hyung, she didn't asked anything about you and the other hyungs constant disappearance" Jungkook reported.

 

"Good, cause if we blow up something Haejin hyung will kill us!" Jin threatened

 

"Oh right! Did you do your assigned tasks for later?" Namjoon inquired

 

"Yes we did! This is so exciting! Why do I feel nervous?" Hoseok shared his inner feelings

 

"It's the start of everything, that's why Hobi-yah, all of us are nervous, I'm sure noona will be happy, all of us will be! Guys remember to do your assigned tasks okay? We have to do this right for noona, for hyung, and for us" Jin smiled at his brothers, and they replied by nodding their heads and grins.

 

"I have to drop off Yoongi and Tae's clothes in Haejin hyung's pad, before I fetch noona later, be careful guys, hwaiting!!"

 

"Neh, hyung! Hwaiting!" They cheered.

 


2:30 pm

 

Bom took a deep breath before entering her best friend's office, she calmed her nerves and readied her so called 'acting skills'.


"Darayah~" Bom sing-songed as she entered the room, she exchanged knowing glances with Minzy, the latter just nod


"What did I do to honor your visit my lady?" Dara joked, still engrossed with her work.


"Did you guys eat already? I heard from the busy bees outside that you two are being the employees of the year again?" She chuckled and sat on the couch


"Not yet unnie, I was asking Dara unnie to eat already but she said she has to finish her report" Minzy sigh


"I told you, you can eat already Minzy-yah"


"How can I do that when my boss is still working?" Minzy laughs "I'll stay with you as long as you need me"


"Cliche, how touching!" Bom retort sarcastically "But I need you both to stop and come with me that's an order!" 


"Sad, your secretary changes every month" Dara teased causing Minzy to laugh along


"Whatever you two! It's not my fault they can't handle  their jobs properly! Come on, stand up and follow me, before I stick your butts on your chairs so you'll stay their forever!" Bom threatened causing the two to follow her immediately, laughing.

 


"Ahm, unnie I never thought you'll be this hungry"


"Yeah, Dara-yah slow down you might choked on your food"


Bom and Minzy are gaping at Dara whose eating her meal like there's no tomorrow, she looks like a hungry monster trapped in a petite frame.


"I don't know but I'm so hungry, you can go back to your works, I can handle myself"


"Says the woman who still spills her food, chew properly I'll wait for you, go Minzy-ah I can handle your boss" Bom shakes her head at the hungry beast trapped on her best friends body, Minzy stood up and excused herself.


"Right, woman, I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter