A Man

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Namjoon was fixing his tie when he heard gagging sound from his sister's room, he went and found his sister vomiting her hearts out in the bathroom.

 

"Noona? Are you okay? Are you sick?" He rubs his sister's back and tied her hair up.

 

"Yeah, I think I ate something that my tummy doesn't like" She replied and muttered a small thanks

 

"Your formal today, what's up?" Dara run a look at his brother wearing a dashing suit.

 

"Jennie's dad invited me to their family dinner" 

 

"Really? Don't worry you looked dashing! Want me to drive you there?" Dara offered, they went down the living room and found Jimin and Jungkook playing some games.

 

"No need noona just rest  please, I think you over worked that's why you're sick" he smiled.

 

"Guys! I'm leaving take a look after noona arrasso?" Namjoon got the maknaes attention as they paused the game and looked his way.

 

"Wow hyung! You looked cool!" Jimin complimented.

 

"Thanks Jiminnie! Okay, I'm leaving make sure to look after noona okay? She's sick, and Hobi said he'll come home late! Bye guys!"

 

"Bye hyung! Be careful!" Jungkook bids.

 

Namjoon checks his look on the car's window one more time before opening the door. He receives an invitation last day, when he was going to the car park of their university. A well dressed man, introduced himself as the Kim's butler, delivered him a message from the old Kim. The old man wants Namjoon to be there at their family dinner happening tonight. He informed his girlfriend about it, and the latter was beyond mad, saying that they don't need to attend that stupid dinner with fake people. But Namjoon  reprimand his girlfriend that she doesn't have to be like that, and a simple dinner won't hurt, or so he thought.

 

Namjoon arrived at the fancy restaurant, when he entered he was guided to a private room, as soon as he entered the said room, Jennie meet him half way and smiled at him, they exchange simple compliments like 'you looked dashing' 'you looked beautiful'. Namjoon greeted all the people in the room politely, some greeted him back, some just gave him a look, and some doesn't cared which earned rolling eyes from Jennie, but even so Namjoon still greeted them politely.

 

The old Kim arrived and everybody greeted him politely including Namjoon. As the old Kim settled on his seat the food were serve one by one. In the middle of their dinner, conversations here and there can be heard, some about each other's health, or the latest trend or their latest hobby but most of all business. Jennie was accommodating his boyfriend all the time, she was making sure that he won't feel left out. As the couple were in the middle of conversation, Lily Jennie's aunt wearing glamorous evening gown with fur coat and maroon lipstick associated with gold necklace and earrings, took everybody's attention. She clanked her glass and stood up.

 

"I'm happy that oppa prepared a dinner for us! Cheers to that!" She exclaimed as everybody followed her instruction awkwardly.

 

"And Oh my! Jennie dear! You have someone with you? Why don't you introduce yourself young man" Jennie's aunt smirked, Jennie just rolled her eyes at her social climber aunt's remarks. Namjoon stood up and introduce his self politely.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Namjoon, Jennie's boyfriend nice to meet you!" He bowed. As he settled down questions are thrown at him.

 

"So, you're our Jennie's boyfriend? How long are you dating?" Jennie's other aunt asked.

 

"Yes, ma'am, we're going out for two years" 

 

"Are you her classmate? What are you taking up?" Jennie's bearded uncle Junho asked

 

"Yes sir, I'm taking English Literature, currently at my third year sir" 

 

"So you're a future lecturer? How boring! I don't think Jennie unnie will live that way" Jennie's cousin Hana shrugged, making Jennie loose her patience and ready to launch at the young girl, but Namjoon squeezed her hand, calming her down.

 

"Maybe yes, maybe no, I still have 2 more years to finish my degree but so far I'm enjoying it" Namjoon smiled.

 

"Being a lecturer is not that bad, in fact when I was your age I dreamt to be a lecturer, but dad won't budge" Jennie's favorite uncle Tablo stated, he looked at Jennie's way and winked at her, she smiled.

 

"What's your parents professions?"

 

"I don't have parents anymore sir, my sister is the one who raised us" 

 

"Really? Sorry to about that"

 

"It's okay sir no harm done" Namjoon smiled.

 

"So what does your family do for living?" The same un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter