DREAMS

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tae-tae, where's your towel? Your tootbrush? How about your vitamins, oh here! Oh, right! You want me to ask Hoseok hyung to pack your favorite cereal? Because I think they don't have that in Germany. How about your undies, bring the new ones ok? I told you to stop using the old ones! Where's your passport? Make sure to bring your I.D's everywhere, remember call us if something happens ok? Press 1 that's me, 2 Haejin hyung, 3 Jin hyung, 4 Yoongi hyung. Don't skip meal!" Dara rant and rant as she checks Taehyung's luggage, reality is she's worried, mad worried that she blabbers and blabbers anything that comes to her mind.

 

"Noona" Tae called out softly but went to deaf ears

 

"Aha! What if I just come with you? Right! I'll file a leave and book a hotel near there! I'm sure your Haejin hyung can handle that!" Dara stood up, and ready to do the crazy idea that she thought of.

 

"Noona~" Tae grabs his dear sister's arm, she looked back, when she saw Taehyung's assuring smile, she sigh, and hug her big baby brother.

 

"I'm fine noona, I'll be fine, It's just 4 weeks, you'll wake up one day, I'm home! So don't worry. I will contact you guys every day and update you my where abouts!" 

 

"You can't blame this worry wart noona of yours right? Its a foreign country Tae, their language, values and beliefs are different from us. And the school is quite huge, what if they bullied you there?" 

 

That's right, Taehyung will go to Germany for 4 weeks. He was invited by a prestigious school in Germany for their 4-week Photography Camp: Classes. Its one of the stages that an aspiring photographer, hopes to obtain. It's an honor and of course his siblings are so proud of him when they heard the news. When he learned about this he was over the clouds. He was one of the 10 chosen students from asia invited to the said camp. So his school and teachers are so proud and happy of his achievement.

 

"They won't bully me noona, I won't let them, I will focus and enjoy my classes, and I will show them my skills so they won't deprecate me. I love this noona, I'm happy, so please stop worrying, hmnn?" He looks up to his sister and showed her his best aegyo. She sighed.

 

"Noona, Tae! Dinner is ready!!" Hoseok called out from the door. 

 

"Ok, I'll try not to worry too much, come on let's eat" She smiled, the brother and sister duo went to the dining area hand in hand.

 

Their supper is the same loud and happy,  except for the fact that Jin and Yoongi is not yet home.

 

"Tae make sure to use polite words there, remember the English lessons we did?" Namjoon reminded his brother

 

"Ne hyung! I'm your best student remember?" Tae grinned

 

"As far as I know it's not you?" Jimin joked

 

"Yeah, because its me!" Jungkook inquired playfully earning rolling eyes 

 

"Whatever you two! You will just miss this handsome and great brother of yours, don't worry I'll miss you too!" 

 

"Pshh, great yeah, but handsome, I doubt it Tae" Hoseok joked causing the others to laugh

 

"What!? I'm handsome hyung!, You see? I'm the third in terms of visual here" Taehyung depended while posing a V cutely

 

"Who's the first then?" Dara chuckled

 

"Of course it's you!!" Tae answered the obvious

 

"Okay acknowledge, you're third!" She agreed, the other boys rolled their eyes when it comes to visual ranking they become competitive all of a sudden kkk

 

"Hyung, what about your place? Where will you stay once you're there in Germany for 4 weeks?" Jungkook changed their topic before the world war III evokes.

 

"The school will provide our boarding" 

 

"It sounds fun!" Hoseok add his cent while stealing some of Kookie's meatballs, when Kookie caught his hyung he just pout, like a kid whose candy was stolen. Dara saw it so she puts more meatballs to the maknae's plate and throw a glare to her bully brother, which the latter just laugh off.

 

"I know right! That's why I'm eggzoiited~!!" Tae exaggerated in his deep tone making his siblings laugh

 

 

Now they're situated in the living room watching their favorite drama. The maknaes are surrounding their noona. Tae was on the right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter