ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Unwanted Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unwanted Alpha

 

 

  The day when the sun shone brighter than usual means something bad was going to happen. It was not just a hunch or anything, it actually does happen, at least to the young alpha named Yang Hongseok. It was almost like, he was cursed with that, ever since he was a kid. He never wanted to be born as an alpha yet, he was one already. Being an alpha means he needed to carry great responsibilities, even if he is not leading any pack, he still needed to lead his own future family, protect them and cherish them upon his life. Being an alpha also means he would attract many omega towards him, even if he wasn't their rightfully mate, and he thought it was such a drag, and very much troublesome. That is why he hated bright sunny day. It was a day when the omega desperately find their alpha. 

  He had this thought since he was young; that he thought protecting another wolf, let alone an omega, that could cause his life to be in danger was ridiculously stupid. Why would he put himself in danger just to protect the lowest ranked wolf? 

  It was stupid. 

  That was what he said few years ago, when he had seen his ex-pack members being all mushy, over-protective around their mates. He found it disgusting in some way, probably since he was very young at that time. 

  It was part of the reason why he ran away from them, feeling of being abandoned by them. Another part of the reason was because he could not stand being such a weakling in such a great pack. Ikon– his previous pack– was well known by the wolves in the forest for having a very big territory despite how young they were. He was naive before, thinking that they would accept him for who he is, but he was greatly wrong. It was fine at first, but soon he realised the stare he received from the so-called pack members. It was filled with hatred and disgust, saying that he was weak, he should not be there. 

  It was not that he could not fight. He could, probably even better than some of the members, but they were just never fond of him, no matter what he did for them. He could see their stare, hear their whisper, making his will to leave grow stronger. When he was old enough to take care of himself, he ran, leaving the pack and started his journey as a lone wolf, completely alone, and did not have any permanent place to stay even. He eat what he could hunt, fight when he was under attack for staying at other wolf's territory, and sleep when he felt it was safe enough to take a nap. Every fight he got into, made him stronger, that he could fight wolves that have bigger amount of members alone, and even win the fight. 

  And he met him, the short, little fluffy brown wolf. 

  His mate. 

  His cute little mate, and his pack, his warm and welcoming pack. 

  Jo Jinho, and Pentagon. 

  Though their meeting was not as pleasant as he imagined it would be–getting shot by a silver bullet was never a pleasant memory–but he was still content that he met him with the rest of the pack. 

  The did questioned him about what had happened to his pack. Something in him nagged him to tell them–he was always so defensive when it come to telling strangers about his stories–and he indeed obeyed the tiny nagging voice bugging his head. He told them everything, how he was originally joined the pack, how he was treated and what happened after he left. It took him by surprise how easily the story he had been keeping to himself slid down his tongue like waters leaking from a broken pipe to them. He had just met them, but the warmness radiating from them had somehow comforting him, causing his tense muscle slowly relaxed under their presence. 

  Immediately after his story telling ended, the alpha–whom he had learn the name's Hui–immediately ask him if he wanted to join the pack. Hongseok went dumbfounded for a while, surprised with how easily the man trust a complete stranger like him. 

 

 

Frowning, the silver furred wolf looked at the alpha. "Aren't you too easy to be manipulated?" The frown didn't leave his face as he continued. "How can you easily trust me when we just barely met?"

  By that, the said alpha laughed, but not in a tone of mocking as he assumed. Hui just waved his words with the laugh still leaking from his mouth. "I know you weren't lying. I can tell just from your eyes."

  As a cue, crystal blue eyes belongs to the silver wolf went defensively darted elsewhere but the alpha with a frown decorating his face. 

  "Hey" the soft call came from the leader of the group had caught back his attention. Hui smiled to see how the other alpha reluctantly tried to match their eyes. "We understood the feeling of abandonment, the loneliness that came with it. All of us had once been broken before we all met. Especially the youngest. You know, Hyunggu, Wooseok and Yuto were found together when they were just barely 5 years old. Hyunggu was smaller than the other two, considering him being an omega. Wooseok as the alpha at that time went very protective over the two, especially Hyunggu. He didn't let me come closer, with his small and cute growl. I was alone at that time, and I was barely a teenager, but I had this feeling inside me, telling me to take them with me, protect them. It was hard to convince them as I saw the untreated wound on Wooseok and Yuto's body, I immediately know that they were attacked before. I promised them I will protect them at any cost, and finally took them to join my newly formed pack. And soon, the rest joined us making us more perfect than ever."

  There was a brief pause before Hongseok decided to crack the silence. "Why... are you telling me this?" He asked. 

  Hui smiled. "Because I wanted you to know that all of us will understand you and you're not alone."

  The silver wolf snorted in defense. "But that still didn't explain why you should trust me."

  "Maybe you should learn how to trust us instead of asking why we should trust you. Besides, you're our favourite hyung's mate. Of course we can trust you." By that, Hui left, leaving the silver wolf alone to think. 

  And he decided it would not do any harm if he trusted them. 

He had learned that they were so much different from his previous pack. To say that he was amused was an understatement, he was beyond amazed on how the every single member had tried to make a conversation with him on the first day, tried even harder on the second day, even more harder on the next day until he finally opened up with them, joining every conversation shamelessly since it was their original aim, to make him feel comfortable around them. 

  He could not stop the warm feeling that bubbling inside his heart when he was finally treated like a family. Having them had made him feel perfect, feeling like he had found a home to return to after he had lost one when his last family–his father and his brother–died in the hand of filthy hunters. It made him swore on his own life that he would keep them safe, even if it would cost his own life. 

  He found that he had grow liking towards the trio silly maknae whom he had learned that they were abandoned since child. Wooseok was one of a kind kid that he could call a brat. The said boy was really...untameable. He spat curse words just like that–he had been too curious where did the boy learned how to curse–and always find a way to tease his hyungs. Yuto on the other hand was such a polite kid, despite being a very good friend of the troublemaker, Wooseok. He always speak in manner, although he was just as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter