Happy Birthday To Me...

The Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal POV

I lay awake in bed for yet another endless night. Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... My clock ticks away each everlasting hour. My thoughts drift and I turn over in my hard and uncomfortable bed. I run my finger along my end table as I am entranced by my own mind. A creak in the house brings me back to reality. My head slowly turns towards where the sound came from. Nothing. I turn back and look at my window. The curtains are flowing in the cold nighttime breeze. I feel a frown appear on my lips, as I shift my body upwards. The floorboards creak as I make every step closer to the window. I reach the open pane and peer outside. A golden light shines on the dark pavement from the lanterns that line the edges of the road. I lean on the windowsill and the frown disappears. The moon shines on my white skin. The howl that comes from the forest ushers the hairs on my neck upwards. Creak... I straighten up and turn around to face the dark figure which has just entered my bedroom. A toothy grin is shown from underneath the cloak of the night shrouds the rest of his face. The figure steps into the moonlight and his red eyes brightly shine directly at me.

"Happy Birthday my Xylia!"

I smile at Father as he hands me a small cake. I place myself down onto my mattress. My father sits down next to me and watches as I eat the cake.

"Father..." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter