Kisses

SR's Oneshot Collection

In which SinB has always been ticklish and Yerin, her longtime friend has always used it against her whenever she was angry. This time, their tickle battle ended with a surprising twist.


 

Yerin checked the time on her phone and increased her pace. She had just got off work and today was hers and Eunbi's movie night. She was running a little late but she figured she would be on time if she brisk walked a little faster. Her pace picked up with each step and she soon found herself jogging down the pavement. She rounded the corner and ducked into the convenience store just beside their apartment complex and reemerged in less than a minute with a black plastic bag in hand.

She jabbed the button for the elevator and tapped her foot impatiently as she stared at the LED display above the elevator doors. After what seemed like forever, the soft ding was heard and she quickly entered, punching the button for the 7th floor and leaned against the railing as the doors slid shut. She could only pray the girl wasn't too annoyed. 

As soon as the elevator came to a stop, she ducked through the doors that were still sliding open and inserted her keys into the lock.

"I'm home!" she announced, throwing the door open. She saw Eunbi with her phone in hand on the couch. Yerin kicked off her shoes with a sheepish expression as she approached the girl on the couch.

“You're late...” Eunbi whined and pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. Yerin reached out to place her hand on the girl’s shoulder but was instantly shrugged off. She tried again but was once again pushed away.

“Look! I got you your favourite ice cream!" she beamed and raised the plastic bag. "I'm sorry, B. I had to finish one last report before I could leave but I hurried back as soon as I could,” Yerin explained, trying to pacify her sulking best friend.

“Was it that important?” Eunbi asked with a frown and Yerin ruffled her hair, making her frown even more.

“If I finished it today, I would have lesser things to do tomorrow which means I can come home earlier,” Yerin said and blinked.

Eunbi said nothing but sat down on the couch with a dramatic huff. Yerin grinned at how cute her friend looked as she took her place beside Eunbi. A small laugh escaped her lips when she saw how Eunbi was obviously trying to not look in her direction.

“What?” the girl demanded, trying to sound as threatening as she could.

“Nothing.” Yerin sniggered as she looked away. She faked a yawn and stretched her arm to rest it on the couch behind Eunbi and smirked when she saw the corner of the girl’s lips curving up ever so slightly.

The first 15 minutes of the movie passed in silence. Eunbi was still trying with all her might to not look at her best friend but Yerin was going to change that.

“B~” Yerin said in a singsong manner as she wiggled her fingers in front of the girl’s face.

“No.” she said flatly but Yerin wasn’t about to let it slide. She swiftly brought her fingers down to Eunbi’s waist and the latter let out a squeal.

“Stop! Yerin!” Eunbi wheezed through her laughter.

“Are you still mad?” Yerin paused as Eunbi snorted.

“Ye- NO!” She screamed as Yerin began her torture again but the older girl ignored her, digging her fingers into Eunbi’s sides and squeezing her neck. Yerin had always used this against the girl. After accidentally finding out that the girl was super ticklish a few years ago, she has always used it against her whenever she was angry.

Somehow during their struggle, Eunbi found the strength to push Yerin away and made an attempt to run but, of course, the former was stronger and wrapped her arms around Eunbi’s waist, pulling her back to the couch.

“Still mad?” Yerin asked again. She was now hugging the younger girl firmly to prevent her from rolling off the couch. With their faces inches apart, Yerin couldn’t help but smile at the adorable sight of Eunbi trying to calm herself down.

“No! No!” the girl quickly said to avoid another round of tickle torture. Eunbi looked at her friend who was smiling gently beneath her and she suddenly became aware of the strong arms that were around her waist.

“Sure?” Yerin said in that gentle tone that made SinB melt whenever she hears it.

“Yes,” Eunbi whispered. Her gaze unconsciously drifted from Yerin’s charming eye smile to her lips. She wasn’t sure if it was because of the laughter or sugar from the soda she had earlier but she had this sudden urge to just kiss the older girl.

“Yes? Yes to more tickles?” Yerin teased and Eunbi let her head fall into the crook of Yerin’s neck, letting herself take in the scent of the latter.

“Yes, I’m sure I’m not angry anymore. No more tickles. And maybe…” Eunbi trailed off softly. She heard Yerin hum in question and she also felt the slight rumble in the girl’s chest which she was lying on.

“Maybe… Just maybe… I might like you a little too much.” The girl said and she felt Yerin take a deep breath. The girl seemed to be content for some reason.

“You finally realized?” She chuckled slightly.

“Mmhmm. A little slow but hey, I got there.” Eunbi mumbled.

Yerin tapped her finger on Eunbi’s back, causing the girl to raise her head. She was silent but gave Eunbi a light-hearted smile as she looked into her eyes.

“Can I…” Eunbi whispered, looking at Yerin’s lips. The latter playfully bit her lips.

“Can you have more tickles?” Yerin teased on purpose and Eunbi pouted. Before she could say anything, Yerin had leaned up for a kiss, leaving the younger girl speechless.

“Silence means consent so I should tickle you more?” Yerin gave a lopsided grin. Eunbi wanted to say something but her voice seemed to be stuck in . The words wouldn’t come out. All she could do was shake her head as a smile slowly spread across her lips.

“Then can I give you another kiss?”

Eunbi immediately nodded, causing Yerin to laugh. Instead of a kiss, she peppered Eunbi’s face with kisses. She squirmed and tried to escape but Yerin held her in place.

She didn’t mind, she was right where she should be, in Yerin’s arms.

 



[A/N] I've decided to convert this into a collection of one-shots which would make things more organized. Enjoy!