Closer to you (After Seoul Music Awards)

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest Jungkook had never been the type to be into girl groups but lately he had been feeling the new YG girl group "Blackpink"

One member in particular had caught his eye, none other than Lalisa Manoban.

Her exotic looks and killer stage presence had him Jungshook.. literally.

But offstage she was a cute fluffy marshmallow, soft and squishy.

"Jungkook ah, let's go." Jimin motioned over at the youngest member, while making their way through the crowd of idols.

Jungkook nodded and followed jimin and the rest of the group, he saw the blonde haired beauty walking his way and looked for a chance to get close to her without being too obvious.

"Bambam!" Jungkook grinned grabbing the got7 maknae by the collar and hugging him tightly, Bambam winced and chuckled "Yah you're stronger than you look kookie."

Jungkook kept his focus on Lisa as she got closer and closer, he quickly said bye to Bambam and then locked eyes with the blackpink beauty before smiling and bowing his head to acknowledge her.

She returned the gesture and gave a half smile as they passed by each other.

Jungkook walked off grinning like an idiot, ecstatic at their minor interaction.

"You know, you're way too obvious." Suga scoffed rolling his eyes at the doe eyed maknae

"What does that mean?" Jungkook turned back confused at his hyung's statement

"Lisa." Suga raised his eyebrow

"Why don't you just talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter