Birthday surprise

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong jichu?" Lisa asked blinking down at her fellow member

"Heol.. that idiot forgot my birthday." She huffed throwing her phone on the bed beside her

Lisa pouted and hugged jisoo tightly, the elder girl just stood there her hands limp by her sides.

"You're suffocating me." She mumbled  and Lisa let go apologising.

"I know he's busy but i can't help but get upset." Jisoo remarked plopping down on her bed

"I hope this cheers you up." Lisa grinned as Jennie and Rose walked in with a birthday cake, smiling and singing happy birthday.

Jisoo squealed and clapped her hands as the girls gathered around her with the lit up birthday cake.

"Make a wish." Rose spoke clasping her hands together.

She closed her eyes and smiled sheepishly before blowing out the candles.

"You girls are the best." She said standing up to huddle them into a group hug, she soon forgot about her boyfriend forgetting her birthday as the the girls lead her out into the lounge to give her their presents.

Meanwhile BTS were rehearsing for their upcoming muster concert at Bighit.

They had taken a short break and Jin went to fetch his phone when he saw a missed notification event on his calendar.

"... !" He cursed as he lightly slapped his forehead

"You ok hyung?" Jimin asked walking over to him

"Its Jisoos birthday today and i completely forgot to greet her." He glanced at his watch as the time read 9.35pm.

"There's still time! Did you get her a gift?" The younger man asked

"Yeah I bought her gift last week but i was going to cook her a romantic three course meal as well." He sighed, shoulders slumping as he leant his back against the wall.

"We can still make it happen... sort of." Jungkook chimed in

"How?"

"We're bts we can do anything." Namjoon interrupted before taking a sip from his water bottle.

"We are practically finished for the night, let's hurry and help hyung prepare." Taehyung nodded

Jin was grateful to his friends at times like these, they always had his back no matter what the situation was.

Jungkook and Jimin agreed to go get the cake, while Jin, Suga and Taehyung went to a nearby restaurant to get some food for the celebration also because Jin knew Jisoo was a picky eater and he knew her favourite foods.

Namjoon and J-Hope were instructed to go to the dorm and blow up some balloons and organise some decorations even though it was last Minute.

Meanwhile back at the dorms all the girls were sitting around in their pyjamas eating the birthday cake happily.

"Aishh we're missing alcohol and there is none left in the fridge." Jisoo pouted.

"I can go get some unnie." Jennie raised her hand

Lisa looked down at her cellphone as it started ringing, she excused herself from the rest of the group before answering.

"Hello?" She spoke

"Lisa its Jungkook."

"Hey."  She replied

"Is jisoo noona still awake?" We're on our way to the dorm with jin to wish her happy birthday."

Lisa jumped up excitedly and told him they were all up still celebrating.

"Did jin forget her birthday, she's a bit upset about it."

Jungkook sighed and explained the situation before Lisa nodded and advised them to hurry before Jisoo went to sleep.

She walked back into the lounge and sat down in the same spot.

Jisoo was pouting, her spoon poking at her piece of cake.

"I'm sorry unnie... there is still time for Jin to greet you." Rose hugged her tightly and Jisoo just shrugged her shoulders before standing up and thanking the group of girls for the cake and presents.

Lisa pouted before quickly telling Rose the guys plan, Rose understood and went to the bedroom to distract Jisoo.

15 minutes later the doorbell rang and Lisa spring up before singing out "I'll get it!"

"Its 10.30pm who could be here at this time." Jennie furrowed her eyebr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter