Date night ( Part two to confessions)

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you stop pacing back and forth, you're making me anxious." Jennie sighed as she held on to Lisa's arm.  

"I'm sorry I can't help it." Lisa stopped in her tracks, looking outside the window – her nerves shaky and unsure.  

"I've never seen you so nervous before.. not even when we debuted." Jisoo spoke up before grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl in Rose's lap.  

It was the night of Lisa and Jungkook's first date and she was so nervous she flinched when the doorbell rang knowing very well that he had arrived to pick her up.  

Squeals and giggles filled the room as Jisoo, Jennie and Rose started jumping up and down following Lisa who was heading towards the door, while gesturing to the girls to calm down.  

Jungkook was standing at the door, dressed casually in a vetements hoodie, dark blue denim jeans and his black timberlands – Lisa peeped through the hole in the door and grinned upon seeing his face, her face dropped slightly upon seeing 3 of his group members follow behind him.  

"You've got to be kidding me." Lisa sighed leaning her back against the door  

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked slightly nudging the maknae to the side as she peeked through the door hole, upon seeing the four guys on the other side of the door she leaned back giving lisa an apologetic look.  

"You don't think they're going to tag along on our date do you?" Lisa said, her voice cracking slightly at her question to which Rose and Jennie shrugged.  

"Well we won't know until we open that door then will we?" Jisoo said straightening her posture as her delicate hand reached for the door knob.  

There stood Jungkook who only had eyes for Lisa, and beside him was Jin, Jimin and Namjoon.  

"I didn't realise you all had a hot date with Lisa tonight." Jennie scowled folding her arms in front of her chest, looking the boys up and down – Rose nudged her arm with her elbow before bowing her head at the 4 guys.  

"We're chaperoning." Jimin smiled holding his hand up, to which Jungkook groaned.  

"I had nothing to do with this nor did I agree to these idiots coming along." He protested glaring at each of his hyungs.  

"Be nice Kookie." Lisa chuckled +

"Yeah besides did you really think we would let you two go on a date alone? Jin spoke up wiggling his eyebrows at the BTS maknae.  

"I swear to god when we get back to the dorm I'm gonna rip you a new one." He narrowed his eyes at Jin who grinned sheepishly.  

"Do you guys wanna come in or shall we leave you to keep bickering like little kids?" Jisoo gestured towards the lounge as Rose and Jennie walked off down the hallway.  

"Thanks Jisoo and sorry." Namjoon mouthed as he entered the girl's apartment followed by the rest of the members.  

"This is actually my first time inside." Jungkook said removing his shoes before glancing around at the apartment.  

"I would hope so." Jennie remarked crossing one of her legs over the other and Lisa widened her eyes at the older girl's sassiness.  

"Can we go now please?" Lisa said pulling on Jungkook's sleeve   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter