Confessions

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung I don't think this is a good idea." Jungkook sighed as J-hope and Jin forcefully pushed him towards the group of girls.

"It's now or never." J-hope teased earning him a glare from the maknae, Jin patted his back reassuring him with a smile and he nodded in response before bravely striding towards the long-legged brunette.

"Don't mess this up Kookie." He whispered to himself, sweaty fists clenched by his sides - the girl was laughing and talking with her fellow group members and didn't notice him approaching her until the girl beside her cleared .

"Hey." She managed to say, her face smiling brightly at Jungkook who grinned back.

Giggles escaped the other 3 girls as they skipped away linking arms with each other, Lisa turned around and noticed the girls hysterically laughing.

"I swear most times I question who the maknae in our group is." Lisa chuckled narrowing her eyes at the girls who were now meters away.

"I can definitely relate to you." Jungkook nodded

"Was there something you wanted to ask me?" Lisa asked

"Uhhh.. yeah about that."

Lisa stood there blinking innocently at him, unaware that this boy was the most nervous he had been in his life - despite being an international kpop superstar/heartthrob and being practically good at everything.. For the first time in his life he actually had no sense of direction and was scared to death.

He thought of running away and hiding but he knew his hyungs would never let him live it down, then again he knew that if he didn't ask her out right then and there - he may never get the opportunity again and he didn't want to risk her getting asked out by another guy.

"You seem distracted Is everything okay Jungkook?" She asked waving her hand in front of his face.

"Did you wanna go out sometime?" He mumbled, avoiding her eyes.

"Sorry what was that?" She held up her hand to her ear, he took a deep breath and grabbed her wrist before dragging her off stage.

Jisoo's eyes widened at his sudden gesture and Jennie held her back

"Hey remember what Jin told you." Jennie said and Jisoo nodded pouting.

"Lisa is too nice she won't even scold him for dragging her off like that, let's just hope no one saw it and recorded it on their camera." Rose sighed crossing her arms

"What the?" Lisa frowned trying to break free from his hold but he was too strong, he released her arm as soon as they were backstage out of sight from the fans and other idols.

"You're going to get in serious trouble for that, someone could have seen us pabo." Lisa raised her voice rubbing her wrist.

"I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot, all I wanted to do was ask you out but then I stupidly jeopardised your reputation as a rookie idol completely ruined everything.. And it-

"You want to ask me out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter