Likey

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry but can you please do my zip up?" Rose asked blinking innocently up at the BTS member.

Jimin looked around confused at her question.

"Are you talking to me?" He asked

She let out a giggle before covering with her hand.

"There is no one else around and i mistakenly went to the wrong side of the stage."

He nodded, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Rose turned around and moved her long brown locks to the side of her neck carefully, Jimin cleared his throat and tugged at the zipper on the back of her dress lightly pulling it up.

"There done."

She turned around adjusting her dress before thanking him profusely and running to the other end of the stage to meet the rest of the blackpink girls.

He watched her from the other side of the stage, his lips tugging into a smile.

"She's so adorable." He thought, the girls went on stage to perform AIIYL.

"Hyung there you are." The maknae said putting a hand on Jimin's shoulder, Jimin nodded acknowledging Jungkook's presence.

The maknae watched the girls perform alongside Jimin who couldn't take his eyes off Rose.

"They're really good for rookies." Jungkook nodded tapping his foot along to the music.

Jimin only managed to let out a hum, his gaze still focused on Rose.

Jin ran in before telling them they were on stage next and had to prepare as the song was nearly coming to an end.

He glanced back at the stage one more time as the girls bowed to the audience and made their way off stage.

Jin was also busy looking at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter